+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

It’s been almost 3 months still no updates on my visa.

SM Arju

Jan 21, 2020
Hello my name is Arju. And I am posting this on behalf of my elder brother . I have applied for his visa for second time in November 6th and today is January 21st ( 75days ) and there is no updates yet and I don’t know what do do now. If anyone has any idea what to do please let me know . ( and first time he got rejected because of the choice of his field was different from what he was studying and now I have changed the course this time and applied in a reputed university. )
Thank you

KimWM

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hello my name is Arju. And I am posting this on behalf of my elder brother . I have applied for his visa for second time in November 6th and today is January 21st ( 75days ) and there is no updates yet and I don’t know what do do now. If anyone has any idea what to do please let me know . ( and first time he got rejected because of the choice of his field was different from what he was studying and now I have changed the course this time and applied in a reputed university. )
Thank you
You can try fill a web form to enquire.

afnansadid

Jan 1, 2020
Thank you
have u passed the medical?? and for which semester u applied for?