+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Issues with passport submission India

vikier

Jul 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Hello, I received my ppr and raised a passport submission webform yesterday, and today I received the payment link for the courier. However, the link says Payment link already expired, even though I only received the email 1 hour ago. I am unable to contact vfs by phonecall or email, any ideas on what I can do next?

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Hello, I received my ppr and raised a passport submission webform yesterday, and today I received the payment link for the courier. However, the link says Payment link already expired, even though I only received the email 1 hour ago. I am unable to contact vfs by phonecall or email, any ideas on what I can do next?
They have a really shitty mailing system. The link must have generated hours before you receive the mail. Only thing left to do now is submitting another webform. Contacting them is useless.

vikier

Jul 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
They have a really shitty mailing system. The link must have generated hours before you receive the mail. Only thing left to do now is submitting another webform. Contacting them is useless.
Thank you. I agree that this system is very flawed. I have submitted another webform, hope this does not happen again.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Thank you. I agree that this system is very flawed. I have submitted another webform, hope this does not happen again.
As a precaution send a mail to the acknowledgement mail you will receive after some hour once the webform is raised. Once the payment link is generted and if you never receive it via mail then doing the above mentioned way, you will receive the link in the auto reply mail in the quoted part of the reply. Only works after the link is generated and some hours are elapsed.

vikier

Jul 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
As a precaution send a mail to the acknowledgement mail you will receive after some hour once the webform is raised. Once the payment link is generted and if you never receive it via mail then doing the above mentioned way, you will receive the link in the auto reply mail in the quoted part of the reply. Only works after the link is generated and some hours are elapsed.
That did not work but I have successfully received the payment link through the second webform. Now I just put courier form, consent form, ppr letter and passport in an envelope right? Anything else?

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
That did not work but I have successfully received the payment link through the second webform. Now I just put courier form, consent form, ppr letter and passport in an envelope right? Anything else?
Yeah, that is everything. Wait for the AWB. Also mention the address on envelope like below
To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

_wanderer

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Finally got my RFV mail yesterday. However, I have few doubts:

1) Even though I received RFV mail, my GC Key profile still shows application under process. Is this normal?

2) The mail just mentions to send passport, photos etc. to nearest VFS office. I found that VFS is offering 2 way courier service through
vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/
Can someone who used this service, confirm the same (the timeline also)?
Moreover, the webform doesn't ask for VFS address (they have 5-6 offices in India). How can I make sure they send it to nearest one for me (i.e. Bengaluru)?

Kaur91

Mar 20, 2020
Finally got my RFV mail yesterday. However, I have few doubts:

1) Even though I received RFV mail, my GC Key profile still shows application under process. Is this normal?

2) The mail just mentions to send passport, photos etc. to nearest VFS office. I found that VFS is offering 2 way courier service through
vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/
Can someone who used this service, confirm the same (the timeline also)?
Moreover, the webform doesn't ask for VFS address (they have 5-6 offices in India). How can I make sure they send it to nearest one for me (i.e. Bengaluru)?
were you able to complete webform with RFV mail?