+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Issues with documents with submitted application

matvey_inn

May 16, 2016
Dears,

I submitted my application yesterday. However now after reading many refusal stories, I am feeling stressed as -

1. My police certificate.
I used to live in Kazakhstan for 2 years. Now I am back to my country Azerbaijan.

My friend in Kazakhstan with vicarious authority got the certificate on my behalf on August, 22.

Few days later I had to have my business trip to Kazakhstan. And I was there from August, 26 to August, 30. During this period my friend gave me the obtained police certificate.

I submitted my documents and completed my application on September 25.

I have just found in internet that below could be a refusal reason -

PCC issued before leaving the country. You have to apply for your PCC only after leaving that country, even if it's only one day before your departure (even though it is the date of issuance that matters, you should not request it before leaving, even if it's the day before you leave). And do not return to the country between the date you were issued the PCC and the date of submission of your application with your documents.

Does this may apply to my situation? How likely to be rejected based on the information above?

2. Documents translation.
Some documents are uploaded without color scan of the original paper.

For example, our marriage certificate. The original text is a black&white copy and certified translation is sealed to it.

However the same source tells me -

Uploading only the translation and not the foreign-language document. Uploading the translation alone does not mean you do not have to upload the foreign-language document.

Does it mean i had to upload a color copy of the original marriage certificate as well?

How likely to be rejected based on the information above?

3. Employment letter
I am the main applicant. My employment letters prepared according the guidelines.

However one of my wife's employers rejected indicating that she was full time employee. They say that they never add this information to the references. So the letter does not say that she was full time employed.

Is this a reason to be rejected?

If these factors are reason to be rejected, how can I improve my application? What should I now in?

Many thanks for your inolvement

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Dears,

I submitted my application yesterday. However now after reading many refusal stories, I am feeling stressed as -

1. My police certificate.
I used to live in Kazakhstan for 2 years. Now I am back to my country Azerbaijan.

My friend in Kazakhstan with vicarious authority got the certificate on my behalf on August, 22.

Few days later I had to have my business trip to Kazakhstan. And I was there from August, 26 to August, 30. During this period my friend gave me the obtained police certificate.

I submitted my documents and completed my application on September 25.

I have just found in internet that below could be a refusal reason -

PCC issued before leaving the country. You have to apply for your PCC only after leaving that country, even if it's only one day before your departure (even though it is the date of issuance that matters, you should not request it before leaving, even if it's the day before you leave). And do not return to the country between the date you were issued the PCC and the date of submission of your application with your documents.

Does this may apply to my situation? How likely to be rejected based on the information above?

2. Documents translation.
Some documents are uploaded without color scan of the original paper.

For example, our marriage certificate. The original text is a black&white copy and certified translation is sealed to it.

However the same source tells me -

Uploading only the translation and not the foreign-language document. Uploading the translation alone does not mean you do not have to upload the foreign-language document.

Does it mean i had to upload a color copy of the original marriage certificate as well?

How likely to be rejected based on the information above?

3. Employment letter
I am the main applicant. My employment letters prepared according the guidelines.

However one of my wife's employers rejected indicating that she was full time employee. They say that they never add this information to the references. So the letter does not say that she was full time employed.

Is this a reason to be rejected?

If these factors are reason to be rejected, how can I improve my application? What should I now in?

Many thanks for your inolvement
Hi,

1. Police certificate: You moved from Kazakhstan before Aug 22 and got a PCC for full duration of your stay dated Aug 22 right? You are fine here.
Than you went on a business trip to Kazakhstan for 4 days, for this you won't need a PCC. Just mention this trip in your travel history with reason of your trip.

2. Marriage certificate: Upload original and certified copy in full color. If original is in black&white than that is how it is right, you can't make it in color. You will be fine here or they might ask you again if they need any further document.

3. Employment letter: For spouse or secondary applicant, you don't get any points for work experiences outside Canada. They won't reject you on this as you are not fetching any points.
You can attach salary slips, joining letter, promotion letter if you wish, but I guess they won't be needed.

Reactions: matvey_inn

matvey_inn

May 16, 2016
Hi,

1. Police certificate: You moved from Kazakhstan before Aug 22 and got a PCC for full duration of your stay dated Aug 22 right? You are fine here.
Than you went on a business trip to Kazakhstan for 4 days, for this you won't need a PCC. Just mention this trip in your travel history with reason of your trip.

2. Marriage certificate: Upload original and certified copy in full color. If original is in black&white than that is how it is right, you can't make it in color. You will be fine here or they might ask you again if they need any further document.

3. Employment letter: For spouse or secondary applicant, you don't get any points for work experiences outside Canada. They won't reject you on this as you are not fetching any points.
You can attach salary slips, joining letter, promotion letter if you wish, but I guess they won't be needed.

Many thanks.

1. Yes, moved back from Kazakhstan in 2012.
Clear :)

2. The problem is that the original certified copy was printed in Black and White. And I uploaded only the file below

3. CLear

Again
many thanks

Last edited:

matvey_inn

May 16, 2016
Another document makes me sad.
One of my employment letters has no contact information (no phone numbers, emails, fax), only the address of the company. How much risky is that? Should i do anything in this situation?

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Another document makes me sad.
One of my employment letters has no contact information (no phone numbers, emails, fax), only the address of the company. How much risky is that? Should i do anything in this situation?

Regarding the contact information, I think big companies like P&G have a pretty standard format of letterheads and they can't change that neither can you.
But this letter doesn't mention anything about your salary or other perks that you were getting at the time being employed. If you can arrange few salary slips or joining letter, that should cover that.

Reactions: matvey_inn

matvey_inn

May 16, 2016
Regarding the contact information, I think big companies like P&G have a pretty standard format of letterheads and they can't change that neither can you.
But this letter doesn't mention anything about your salary or other perks that you were getting at the time being employed. If you can arrange few salary slips or joining letter, that should cover that.
well
But honestly, the company contact information could be written in the letter in the text area. So your argument may not work.

I have attached a letter of explanation to this employment letter. I mentioned that Procter&Gamble rejected indicating my salary, as their policy does not allow it. The email conversation with rejection was also attached.

I can find some payslips. But taking into account, that i have already submitted the application, how can i add them?

Last edited:

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
well
But honestly, the company contact information could be written in the letter in the text area. So your argument may not work.

I have attached a letter of explanation to this employment letter. I mentioned that Procter&Gamble rejected indicating my salary, as their policy does not allow it. The email conversation with rejection was also attached.

I can find some payslips. But taking into account, that i have already submitted the application, how can i add them?
Yeah that's right, Director should have written it below the signature.
For pay slips or any other additional document you wish to send, you can raise a web form and attach the slips there. Those documents will be added to your file.