+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Issued with the Representative

Tamrine

Jun 10, 2014
Hi all,

Mine is MPNP_Family Stream

My first application was on 2013, but got rejected because of financial problem. (I received an email from MPNP)
My second application is on April 2014: got File number by the time, also my sponsor (brother) sent out the SP2 plan.

This two time were applied through my representative (I hired this lawyer from Manitoba)

The first application she gave me the Username and Password for my information in MPNP Online for 2013.
The second time after she applied I asked her for my new Username and Password but she refused to give me, and keeps telling me that it is still the same username and password - which does not make any sense to me.

When I check by the old username and password, has only show 1 line which " MPNP Application Status: Not Accepted for Assessment" I think it is for the 2013.

I mean if this line means my newest application then why I didn't get any reject letter from MPNP?

Since struggle too much with this noncooperation lawyer (she did many wrong steps not only this, I know it was my bad because of trusting her), I decided to send an email to MPNP to cancel the representative, they sent me back the receipt but I haven't receive my username and password yet.

I just want to know the status of my Application, I want to move on, I feel very weak and want to give up guys..

Guys, what can I do next to keep in track my current username and password? Do you know how long this Cancel Representative will been made? Anyone is in this situation, applied more than 1 time? :(

BlueSun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
21-05-2016
Med's Request
27-07-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016
Can you share with me your layer office name?

I have been experiencing terrified service provided by a Canadian immigration lawyer in Manitoba

After 2 years since receiving my 1st deposit, they performed very bad causing the delay in the process. 2 years later, I had to do my own research & coached them what to do with lots of pressures and arising expenses. Finally, just got Nomination from the province. I have paid them 2 times for provincial works and decided not to continue with them for federal steps.

My question: 1) Do I have to use the form "Use of Representative" to declare Cancel Representative and send to the provincial Nominee program (which already issued nomination successfully)?
2) Do I have to attach the form "Use of Representative" to declare Cancel Representative and send to CIO when applying for PR?

Can this bad lawyer affect PNP and/ or CIC to make negative decision on my case?

I am so stressful with this lawyer for years... and still...

Thanks a lot for your sharing!