+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Issue with WES Evaluation

sumitk222

Feb 4, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am facing issues with my WES evaluation for canada immigrations. I want to create a profile on WES Canada website to get my credentials evaluated, but it is not letting me do that. The issue is I already have my WES USA account created ( for past 4 years which I used it for my WES evaluation for masters in USA). Now when I try to create a profile to get my credentials evaluated for CIC Canada, WES website says I already have an account with same details (possibly my Name and DOB). This has put me in a deadlock situation, as WES is not letting me create profile for canada immigration purpose and I cannot also delete my WES USA account to delete all my details from WES database. If anyone has faced similar issues or if someone has any pointers to this problem, please let me know how should i proceed. I want to apply ASAP but due to this issue I am unable to even create profile and get the process started. Also I have already tried contacting WES, but they have been very unresponsive to my queries/emails. Please advise and help!! Many Thanks guys.

Please forgive me if I am posting in wrong thread..I am new to this form.

Regards,
Sumit.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
sumitk222 said:
Hello everyone,

I am facing issues with my WES evaluation for canada immigrations. I want to create a profile on WES Canada website to get my credentials evaluated, but it is not letting me do that. The issue is I already have my WES USA account created ( for past 4 years which I used it for my WES evaluation for masters in USA). Now when I try to create a profile to get my credentials evaluated for CIC Canada, WES website says I already have an account with same details (possibly my Name and DOB). This has put me in a deadlock situation, as WES is not letting me create profile for canada immigration purpose and I cannot also delete my WES USA account to delete all my details from WES database. If anyone has faced similar issues or if someone has any pointers to this problem, please let me know how should i proceed. I want to apply ASAP but due to this issue I am unable to even create profile and get the process started. Also I have already tried contacting WES, but they have been very unresponsive to my queries/emails. Please advise and help!! Many Thanks guys.

Please forgive me if I am posting in wrong thread..I am new to this form.

Regards,
Sumit.
I think you can use your WES USA login details to place an order for ECA.

Just go to the WES Canada ECA webpage and login with your US WES account credentials. Make sure you land up on the correct page to place an order for ECA and continue with placing your order.

Let me know if you face any issues.

Rocky127

May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had exact same issue
I sent them a detailed email on this and they called me back correcting it and then it worked

sumitk222

Feb 4, 2017
Maverick28 said:
I think you can use your WES USA login details to place an order for ECA.

Just go to the WES Canada ECA webpage and login with your US WES account credentials. Make sure you land up on the correct page to place an order for ECA and continue with placing your order.

Let me know if you face any issues.
@Maverick28 Thanks for the reply. When I am trying to order ECA report from WES Canada website using my already created credentials for WES USA, it is saying "Our Records show that WES U.S.A. provided your evaluation. ". Does it mean that I have to have WES Canada credentials created to order ECA report?

mmtsd1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
I got the same issue and I solved it as following:

1- Create another profile with a different email, but change a letter in your first or family name (if you used David Mark in WES/USA this time create it as DavEd Mark on WES/Canada)
2- After creating the profile just enter the new account and edit your name as it is in the certificates (so again change it back to David Mark)
3- Contact WES/Canada either by phone (you have to wait at least 30 minutes) or send them email ask them to transfer your documents from WES/USA to WES Canada (you will need your application number in WES/USA)
4-After that you have to wait.

the problem is that they will take almost the same time as if you started the application with them ( I started on 16 Dec,2016 and finished on 2 Feb 2017)

If you need any information concerning that I would be happy to help you.

mmtsd1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Also this is WES Canda contact number,,, but try to call them via SKYPE or any cheap calling option, cause at least you will wait 30 minuts if you were lucky enough to find a representative to answer your call

+14169720070

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
It will be a long wait. I called once, got fed up of the hold and hung up after 30 mins. It was an expensive call.

mmtsd1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
try using SKYPE,,,, but still you have to wait,,,, I remember once I wated 47 minutes

I called them many times during the last month and the minimum waiting time is 30 Minutes.... but just start the application and the new profile,,, send them emails,,, and keep trying calling them :)

sumitk222

Feb 4, 2017
mmtsd1 said:
I got the same issue and I solved it as following:

1- Create another profile with a different email, but change a letter in your first or family name (if you used David Mark in WES/USA this time create it as DavEd Mark on WES/Canada)
2- After creating the profile just enter the new account and edit your name as it is in the certificates (so again change it back to David Mark)
3- Contact WES/Canada either by phone (you have to wait at least 30 minutes) or send them email ask them to transfer your documents from WES/USA to WES Canada (you will need your application number in WES/USA)
4-After that you have to wait.

the problem is that they will take almost the same time as if you started the application with them ( I started on 16 Dec,2016 and finished on 2 Feb 2017)

If you need any information concerning that I would be happy to help you.
@mmtsd1. Thanks a lot for your reply.
I tried editing my Name on WES USA webpage (under Contact Information- Edit Email/Address) option, but it is not letting me change my Name there (Name is not editable). Am I going to same option as you did? Thanks again for your help on this.

mmtsd1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
no you dont edit your name on WES/USA.

you have to create a new profile in WES/Canada, with a slightly different name, then after creating your WES/Canada profile, edit your name in WES/Canada profile

sumitk222

Feb 4, 2017
mmtsd1 said:
no you dont edit your name on WES/USA.

you have to create a new profile in WES/Canada, with a slightly different name, then after creating your WES/Canada profile, edit your name in WES/Canada profile
Thanks @mmtsd1. I was able to create profile in WES Canada. Now I'll talk to WES on phone to have my WES USA credentials transferred. I'll keep updating this post to help people facing similar issue in future. BTW, how much time did WES took in your case to transfer report from WES USA to WES Canada; and did they provide you a new WES reference number after your report was transferred?

mmtsd1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
I started my application on 16 Dec, 2016.
I called them to transfer the documents on the same day. 1 Week later I contacte them and they told me that they received the documents (eventhough I feel they did it once I gave them my WES/USA ref number, which means they accepted my documents on the same day)

they changed the status to evaluation on process on 4 Jan
Finished the report on 2 Feb

and yes they issued me a new reference number. you will got it directly when you start youre application.

so my advice is: create a new wes canada application.
have a new REF number
Contact them and ask them to transfer from wes/usa to wes/canada
and have a lot of patience :)

mjfocus

May 5, 2017
Hi All,

I am also in similar situation. I had earlier got my evaluation done by WES USA for higher education purpose.
Now I am trying to get evaluation by WES CANADA for visa purpose.
Do I need to pay the fees again to WES CANADA ?
Please advise.

Thx,
mjfocus

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
mjfocus said:
Hi All,

I am also in similar situation. I had earlier got my evaluation done by WES USA for higher education purpose.
Now I am trying to get evaluation by WES CANADA for visa purpose.
Do I need to pay the fees again to WES CANADA ?
Please advise.

Thx,
mjfocus
Yes Since Its a new Evaluation you have to pay. And you cannot use your US evaluation for Canada PR purposes.
Create new accoutn in Canada website and get your evaluation.

Bijoy.Mohajan

Jan 24, 2018
Hi guys,
I am experiencing a peculiar problem.
In over-mail verification steps, my university is saying that they have responded. However, WES replying that they didn't receive it...

I requested my university twice to respond, but both the times WES didn't receive as thery are claiming...

What can I do now...??