+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Issue with CIC 'Come to Canada' tool

Pathik 2

Apr 7, 2015
Dear all,

I am done with my IELTS and WES assessment for my education. Have scored 7.5 (overall ) in IELTS and WES assessment suggests my degree is equivalent to Masters degree in Canada.

However, when I am trying to check my eligibility using 'Come to Canada' tool. It doesn't ask me any any question about my 'Age' and 'Qualification!!!And at the end message of not being qualified appears. I believe that we need reference no of 'Come to Canada' tool outcome for creating profile for CIC.

Can anyone guide me please? Does 'Come to Canada' tool has questions pertaining to age and qualifications? Or should I skip the stem and right away create profile on CIC?

Pathik 2

Apr 7, 2015
Yes my friend. On the same link. But it starts with asking the preferred province and goes on to ask all other questions but my D.O.B and qualification! Does it have anything to do with the province that I select?

xlnc20

Apr 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is your break down score in IELTS..? is u r noc in 0 or A?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pathik 2 said:
Yes my friend. On the same link. But it starts with asking the preferred province and goes on to ask all other questions but my D.O.B and qualification! Does it have anything to do with the province that I select?
I don't think it has anything to do with the province. Are all sections of your IELTS more than 6? Do you have at least 1 year of work experience?

Check if you score more than 67 points on this scale (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp). If you don't, you are ineligible for FSWP.