+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Issue travelling with 2 PNR from Maldives to Toronto ?

Ezhilsdb4u

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Hi all,
I booked Flight tickets from Maldives to Toronto with 2 PNR.

PNR 1 : Maldives - Dubai - London (In Emirates)
PNR 2 : London - Toronto (In Air Canada

In this case do i need a VISA to transit in London ?

I'm holding Canadian VISA with Indian Passport

Note : I checked with Emirates. They said, there should not be any issues in boarding the flight in Maldives but some people are confusing me that they may not allow me to board the flight in Maldives. Experienced people Please advice.

Harshara

Mar 21, 2021
Category........
VISIT
If you have your connecting flight on the same day then you don't need a transit visa in London.There is no prob in Air Canada,if you have booked in British Airways then they would have denied Indian passport holders from boarding their onward flight to Canada.

RTPCR test will be done in Maldives.
Yes few ppl have been denied in Maldives to board flight to Dubai in Emirates airlines few days ago.There are ppl who have successfully reached Canada via this route recently as well.There won't be any problem if the layover is 10 hrs or less in Dubai.

Since the airlines have confirmed it , there will not be any issues.

Ezhilsdb4u

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
If you have your connecting flight on the same day then you don't need a transit visa in London.There is no prob in Air Canada,if you have booked in British Airways then they would have denied Indian passport holders from boarding their onward flight to Canada.

RTPCR test will be done in Maldives.
Yes few ppl have been denied in Maldives to board flight to Dubai in Emirates airlines few days ago.There are ppl who have successfully reached Canada via this route recently as well.There won't be any problem if the layover is 10 hrs or less in Dubai.

Since the airlines have confirmed it , there will not be any issues.
Thanks much Harshara.. My concern is that i have 2 PNRS.. Few in Facebook confusing me that they wont allow me to board flight in Maldives because my 1st PNR has the destination as London so i need London VISA.

Harshara

Mar 21, 2021
Category........
VISIT
You say them that you have onward flight to Canada from London.Show them your onward ticket to Canada.Few ppl have been asked for return tickets as well in India when they board their flight to Maldives .But they have said about the onward journey to Canada from their . They didn't make any problem after that