+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Issue creating MyCIC account?

Aus2Cand

Mar 12, 2013
So I have received my email for International Experience Canada Conditional Acceptance Letter‏.

And am up to the step of creating a MyCIC account to apply online.

Firstly both options seem to have broken links for me and and even if they did work I don't seem to qualify for either one, was I meant to receive a code of some kind?

Any help or explanation is very much appreciated!

Hols

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
6221-B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AEO still processing
Hi are you clicking on the GCKey at the bottom? try to open in a different tab and see if you can go further :)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Aus2Cand said:
So I have received my email for International Experience Canada Conditional Acceptance Letter‏.

And am up to the step of creating a MyCIC account to apply online.

Firstly both options seem to have broken links for me and and even if they did work I don't seem to qualify for either one, was I meant to receive a code of some kind?

Any help or explanation is very much appreciated!
Go to:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
and chose on of the two options to log on. After logging on and authenticating yourself
you will be able to create a new account.
CIC is experiencing a high load of traffic right now, so the MyCIC site is not working properly
all the time. If it doesn't work, just come back later and try again.

You could also try and complete the 'Come to Canada' Wizard. Once you've filled out all the
information you'll be presented with the program you're eligible to apply for, and create and account
that way.

Hope this helps.