+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Islamabad visa ofice

Saniawafa

Dec 25, 2021
Still waiting for visa while half family aready received. Yes privately sponsored refugee 2019 applicant. Status shows decision made. How about you?

XYZ.789

Star Member
Dec 1, 2021
Still waiting for visa while half family aready received. Yes privately sponsored refugee 2019 applicant. Status shows decision made. How about you?
We also got decision made, and the embassy issued our visas.
we are waiting for our flights for more than a month

sanna

Aug 6, 2012
When your decision made? My shows decision made first week of nov 2021. I am 2019 applicant.

sanna

Aug 6, 2012
We also got decision made, and the embassy issued our visas.
we are waiting for our flights for more than a month
after how long from decision made they issued visa? Did they call you or emailed about the decision made and visa issuing? For me decision made first week of nov no update at all. Followed up with visa office not responding.

XYZ.789

Star Member
Dec 1, 2021
after how long from decision made they issued visa? Did they call you or emailed about the decision made and visa issuing? For me decision made first week of nov no update at all. Followed up with visa office not responding.
For us both the decision made & visa issuance happened at the same day, after we received visa issuance email on early December, we checked the online status it was decision made.
We didn't received any call or email for decision made, we only received an email about visas.
Nothing more.

sanna

Aug 6, 2012
For us both the decision made & visa issuance happened at the same day, after we received visa issuance email on early December, we checked the online status it was decision made.
We didn't received any call or email for decision made, we only received an email about visas.
Nothing more.
thanks

Saniawafa

Dec 25, 2021
U guys refugee In pakistan? Same thing happened with me but yesterday got call that we will be schedule for exit interview soon.

Saniawafa

Dec 25, 2021
Did you get call from iom or visa office?
Hi sanna did u give exit interviews? I was called in the phone that i will get exit interview date schedule soon but not received further call, waiiting when they will call me for exit interview. Are u guys in karachi?