+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ISJO stream Help

Leojeff

Jul 27, 2018
Hi y'all

I haven't found a lot of students that applied for their PR via ISJO stream here. I've been reading a few posts about the process and I'd like to ask a few things to whoever can answer my doubts.

* Did you apply through a lawyer or you did it all by yourself? ( I saw a post from a guy who did it through a lawyer so he didn't really have much to share)

* Regarding the employer side of it. Did you have to submit any other documents apart from the employer form? That's what they call prescreening process right ?!

* How did the process go ? Did you employer receive documents from OINP/ Ministry of Economic development? Did you employer have to keep in touch with them?

Did you end up considering this process negative at all? I mean in a sense that you were working as the process was being processed. For example, did your employer keep on asking you questions related to the process?

Has anyone ever applied through this process while working for multinationals or in other words, large corporations? (E.g. EY, Scotiabank, TD Bank, Magna international and the list goes on lol)

Last but not least, were you not able to apply online via Express Entry after getting your nomination approved? I'm pretty sure they made a few updates last year and the whole thing can be done online now. I mean 1. ISJO application/ If approved = 2 with the confirmation of nomination handy = Application via EE.

Y'all, I'm sorry for the book I wrote. I just think that my questions could be also someone else's. Therefore, the answers could definitely help us out.

Many thanks

L.J.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Hi y'all

I haven't found a lot of students that applied for their PR via ISJO stream here. I've been reading a few posts about the process and I'd like to ask a few things to whoever can answer my doubts.

* Did you apply through a lawyer or you did it all by yourself? ( I saw a post from a guy who did it through a lawyer so he didn't really have much to share)

* Regarding the employer side of it. Did you have to submit any other documents apart from the employer form? That's what they call prescreening process right ?!

* How did the process go ? Did you employer receive documents from OINP/ Ministry of Economic development? Did you employer have to keep in touch with them?

Did you end up considering this process negative at all? I mean in a sense that you were working as the process was being processed. For example, did your employer keep on asking you questions related to the process?

Has anyone ever applied through this process while working for multinationals or in other words, large corporations? (E.g. EY, Scotiabank, TD Bank, Magna international and the list goes on lol)

Last but not least, were you not able to apply online via Express Entry after getting your nomination approved? I'm pretty sure they made a few updates last year and the whole thing can be done online now. I mean 1. ISJO application/ If approved = 2 with the confirmation of nomination handy = Application via EE.

Y'all, I'm sorry for the book I wrote. I just think that my questions could be also someone else's. Therefore, the answers could definitely help us out.

Many thanks

L.J.
Hello,

did you receive your above answers??
did you approve for ISJO Stream?
after your approval, did you apply for EE?