+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is your Express Entry profile about to expire?

Rifat Mahmud

Oct 31, 2015
Hi All,

I got an email from NePasRepondre-DoNotReply@cic.gc.ca who said the following:

Thank you for your interest in IRCC’s Express Entry system! Did you know that an Express Entry profile automatically expires after 12 months if a person is in the pool and is not invited to apply? To check the date that your profile was accepted into the Express Entry pool, go to your MyCIC account. Please visit our website for instructions on what to do if you were not invited to apply and your Express Entry profile will soon expire.

Now, I have already obtained my PR Visa and have till May 2016 to land.

Is this expiration a problem?

Thanks
Rifat

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No. Generic message going out to everyone with an EE profile that might expire in a few weeks.

glicy

Nov 2, 2021
Hi All,

I got an email from NePasRepondre-DoNotReply@cic.gc.ca who said the following:

Thank you for your interest in IRCC’s Express Entry system! Did you know that an Express Entry profile automatically expires after 12 months if a person is in the pool and is not invited to apply? To check the date that your profile was accepted into the Express Entry pool, go to your MyCIC account. Please visit our website for instructions on what to do if you were not invited to apply and your Express Entry profile will soon expire.

Now, I have already obtained my PR Visa and have till May 2016 to land.

Is this expiration a problem?

Thanks
Rifat
Hello Sir, I would like to know what did you do on this? please help me, my express entry profile will expire on December 21st 2021, but I just got an ITA and I have to submit it before dec 5. ..what should I do? Should I renew my Epress Entry now? please help