+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is WES mandatory ? CEC

Annak92

Apr 18, 2021
Hello.. I have 4 year Bachelors degree in engineering from India and Two years post graduate certificate from Canada. Planning to apply for CEC.. My question is do I have to evaluate my bachelor's degree from WES.. Can I get points without evaluation of WES.. because my highest degree post graduation certificate is from Canada.. Do help ... Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Do you need the bachelor degree for points (ie. using for two or more certificates)? If you aren’t using for points, you don’t need the degree from India assessed.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hello.. I have 4 year Bachelors degree in engineering from India and Two years post graduate certificate from Canada. Planning to apply for CEC.. My question is do I have to evaluate my bachelor's degree from WES.. Can I get points without evaluation of WES.. because my highest degree post graduation certificate is from Canada.. Do help ... Thank you.
You will get highest points with Two or More Degrees, when you show your Bachelors degree and the PG Diploma. In that case, you will have to get your Bachelors evaluated. See how much you score with just PG Diploma and if that score will be enough to clear the cutoff.

Annak92

Apr 18, 2021
You will get highest points with Two or More Degrees, when you show your Bachelors degree and the PG Diploma. In that case, you will have to get your Bachelors evaluated. See how much you score with just PG Diploma and if that score will be enough to clear the cutoff.
Thank you :)

SindhujaG

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Did you have any solution for this yet?