+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Victoria Ferry Teminal considered a Land Border Port of Entry?

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by JimH, Nov 8, 2019.

  1. Hi. I just received my Confirmation of Permanent Residence! I now need to "enter Canada through a Canadian Port of Entry at an international airport or at a land border to become a permanent resident" according to the papers I received.

    My question is since we are traveling to Victoria, BC from the US, can we cross on the ferry from Port Angeles, WA to Victoria and do the interview there? Or do we have to cross at a land crossing such as the Blaine WA Peace Arch crossing? Thanks so much!
  2. The ferry terminal is still a POE, so you can land there.
  3. Thanks so much!

Share This Page