+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is time enough for visa processing?

Sky88

May 30, 2016
hi guys!!!!

plz Help

I applied to colleges for offer letter and hope to get it by 10 of July. As we know embassy stops accepting files after 1 august, but there is lot more to do like gic, medical, deposit of college fee, and preparing visa file to submit.

please tell me,,,, is this much time will be enough for me to prepare for Sept. intake?

P.S I also want to apply on my own, without an agents help, but don't know enough about it,,,but feel confident because u guys are ready to help anytime unconditionally....

clsharma25

Apr 24, 2015
Please first of all check your visa processing time, and i suggest you to not take chance like this, it seems risky and better to take admission for next session. You can wait for other member comments too, may be they can guide you.

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sky88 said:
hi guys!!!!

plz Help

I applied to colleges for offer letter and hope to get it by 10 of July. As we know embassy stops accepting files after 1 august, but there is lot more to do like gic, medical, deposit of college fee, and preparing visa file to submit.

please tell me,,,, is this much time will be enough for me to prepare for Sept. intake?

P.S I also want to apply on my own, without an agents help, but don't know enough about it,,,but feel confident because u guys are ready to help anytime unconditionally....
Hello ,
I don't think it's takes too long to do everything like Gic, pay tuition fees, medical and prepare application as long as you have money ready to do everything. Everything takes only one week . If you are applying by your own make sure do right things first time because you don't have time to correct your mistake second time . Google everything now and call Scotia bank to ask requirements for GIC account . I hope you can do it .

Good luck buddy

dpo

Mar 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello @Sky88

Here are my suggestions. I too personally don't prefer agents. Doing yourself is no biggy.

A. Until your offer letter comes gather all your documents.
> List of documents.
1) Fill in the CIC application package
2) Prepare your SOP
3) Get you medical done (Upfront), if they don't require the acceptance letter.
4) IELTS
5) Financial docs that you wanna show
>GIC (if applicable)
>Affidavit of Support - who is supporting you financially. (if applicable)
>Bank loan sanction letter (if applicable)
>Bank letter stating the savings in bank A/C. (if applicable)
>Property documents valuation report (if applicable)
6) Educational Docs
>Secondary school marksheets
>Post Secondary education - marksheets and degree. (if applicable)
7) Work ex. certificates and CV (if applicable)
8) CAQ - You can't apply for that yet
B. Apply online as you have less time.
C. Keep all the existing documents scanned beforehand.

BEST OF LUCK...!

Rate the post if it helps..!!

Sky88

May 30, 2016
Hiii @dpo!!!!

Thnxx a lot for the detailed info....

have some queries.....

1= As i will apply under SPP, which financial docs are necessary.....GIC- i know mandatory,,,,, funding--self,,,, should i include parents ITR?
bank statements and property evaluation necessary or?

2= what is affidavit of support and CAQ? Plz explain

3= I think paper application will be easier 4 me...may be online procedure will be little difficult,,,,,what do you think?

4= Can we choose any DMP for medical?

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sky88 said:
Hiii @dpo!!!!

Thnxx a lot for the detailed info....

have some queries.....

1= As i will apply under SPP, which financial docs are necessary.....GIC- i know mandatory,,,,, funding--self,,,, should i include parents ITR?
bank statements and property evaluation necessary or?

2= what is affidavit of support and CAQ? Plz explain

3= I think paper application will be easier 4 me...may be online procedure will be little difficult,,,,,what do you think?

4= Can we choose any DMP for medical?
For online it's not tough I believe and you will get quick response as compared to paper. Online you can only attach few documents that they ask but on paper you can attach as many as document you want. It's upto you which would you prefer .

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhinder07 said:
@rajwinder I also have same query as dpo ,what is Affidavit of Support. can you provide any sample .sani777able@gmail.com
Hello sukhinder,
I think It's an affidavit that a parents write for you and mention that they will support you financially while you are studying in Canada. I think you can buy a document from court and write on that paper .
But not sure if it's a requirement if you apply under SPP program .

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhinder07 said:
Thnx for reply ,I m applying for M eng western uni.
You are welcome sukhinder
Ok You might need letter of support if you are going in university . Just google it for sample
Good luck