+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is thr any1 who got visa by reapplying with covering/appeal latter??

artiSOLANKI

Jul 29, 2013
MUMBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 july 2013
Doc's Request.
SPP DONE
Nomination.....
ARTI SOLANKI
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 BAND
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
WAIVED
VISA ISSUED...
SAI BABA SABKI MANOKAMANA PURI KARE
LANDED..........
SAI BABA SABKI MANOKAMANA PURI KARE
mrprabhu said:
artiSOLANKI: your words are boosting! i am robust, and i am waiting to prove, if they make verification too!!! but, i am confused, if they reject applications in a lottery method :mad:
seriously i never thought apllyng visa.. and getting visa would b this much stressfull..this is ridiculous.. bt buddy dnt loose hope.. n dnt be in a hurry.. take ur time undrstnd y they rejected..according to tht apply again..

paritosh_thanki

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
RAJA304 said:
Actually my study visa application was rejected nd I hv reapplied with covering/appeal latter to the vfs yesterday and my passport received by CHC today nd it's under processing...

what does it mean by "reapplied with covering/appeal latter"...........??? Can we challenge Vo's rejection decision?

RAJA304

Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paritosh_thanki said:
what does it mean by "reapplied with covering/appeal latter"...........??? Can we challenge Vo's rejection decision?
We can appeal against our rejection with covering latter which explains given rejection resons.

manoj babu

Jul 2, 2013
guys happy to say that i was again rejected to this canada,any ways good bye to this forum as i was moving to newzealand forum and going to check my luck again

parminder786

Aug 9, 2013
YES IAM ALSO REJECTED UNDER SPP YESTERDY .THAT WAS SO SAD MOMEMT..BUT AS PER MY AGENTS SAYING....I RESUBIMITTED MY FILE TO VFS WITH AN LETTER

NOW ITS ALL ABOUT LUCK BECAUSE THERE ARE VERY RARE CHANCES OF VISA