+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this (www.hotels-canadian.vip) Legit or Scam?

glupson

Oct 13, 2023
Chances are very slim to get money back. I know it sucks but I realize we can't do anything there. Report to the Police and wait.
There are three of us here that lost money. We can get in contact with each other and see from there what to do
This is my conversation with my agent:

[10-23, 11:05] +1 (581) 221-6404: I can understand your frustration, that's the reason calling me and all the people working with me or on the platform a thief,scammer, and whatever you like or comes in your mind i have seen many people taking like that ,Once they withdraw their money they are moving 360Degree
[10-23, 11:06] +1 (581) 221-6404: I hope the time will tell you soon .
[10-23, 11:14] Mukson: It could be but I don't believe it and reason why is that you refused to make 12 K profit.
It's not only me, there are few more guys having same problem. One of them cleared 37 orders and still didn't get money.
O yeah, I didn't know you have cople more groups in telegram. One that has 32 members

Reactions: Anishcool

glupson

Oct 13, 2023
My agent was doing same thing for me she never lent me the money but deposited directly into the platform technically she was not depositing . The customer service and agents they are all sitting together at the same time and befooling us everyone . The customer service actually just reduce the funds on our account and says that your agent deposited 500 or 1000 directly to your platform account . I think we have to report the cybersecurity so they won’t be able to loot anyone else .
contact@cyber.gc.ca

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not.. hahahaha. You guys are delusional
Lol dude. No one is begging for your sympathy nor your advise. If you want to make fun of victims go get a life. Everyone here who lost money know how to retrieve or earn it back. Don't fuel up the house thats already burning.

Reactions: glupson

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Who the fuck are you to tell me what to post here.
Someone asked about this scam !
We are giving information to save other people you idiot !
Or maybe you are one of this scammers, are you ?
As a Canadian citizen I say what I want. I see you are proficient in swearing...but it doesn't make up for being stupid.