+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this (www.hotels-canadian.vip) Legit or Scam?

glupson

Oct 13, 2023
it’s a big scam . I have been scammed for 34000 CAD . And they befool you by saying that you are so lucky that you are getting so many commercial orders to earn more profit . And in the telegram group SIMON and DEJC are the main scammers who try to gain your trust by sending a good morning and good night message to all the telegram group members. Be careful.
Ranjit, what is your nick name there. I am in the same group. You are right, Simon and there is few of them are posting "winning "

glupson

Oct 13, 2023
His real name is DEJC BREZNIK and telegram id is @De_zekin and he is the owner of telegram group and he is real the real scammer of the platform who always send a stupid messages in the group like good morning, good night and don’t forget to get your reset reward bla bla bla.
Yep, that's the one. They are holding my 34 K too. I think that went to someone's cryptocurency platform. That work platform is only stupid numbers. Doesn't mean anything. Did you report to the police ? If not report it and report to CAFC ( Canadian anti fraud centre)

glupson

Oct 13, 2023
I also have another question. My agent who lured me into this, is also a scammer or a probable victim in future? Asking because guy lend me 3000 dollars, meaning he deposited the money directly into platform for me. So he must be part of the scammy group as well? I understand now that when some one is ready to offer money it's a red flag.
I offered my agent half of what I am supposed to withdraw and it is 46 K. But if she can finish my orders. You see, I brought my balance to zero when it was 34 K I had to put down 8 K. When was time to withdraw..ups. I got message that I didn't finish order. But I did and it was my last 33th order. But guess what happened, they upgraded me to SVIP member and now I have to do 37 orders. Ofcourse I got commercial again which puts me in negative 9 K. If i pay that amount I still have to do 37th order and I know it is going to be commercial order because they regulate orders. That means I will be again in negative over 10 K. They are motherf&#* scamers

Ranjit9620

Oct 20, 2023
I also have another question. My agent who lured me into this, is also a scammer or a probable victim in future? Asking because guy lend me 3000 dollars, meaning he deposited the money directly into platform for me. So he must be part of the scammy group as well? I understand now that when some one is ready to offer money it's a red flag.
My agent was doing same thing for me she never lent me the money but deposited directly into the platform technically she was not depositing . The customer service and agents they are all sitting together at the same time and befooling us everyone . The customer service actually just reduce the funds on our account and says that your agent deposited 500 or 1000 directly to your platform account . I think we have to report the cybersecurity so they won’t be able to loot anyone else .

Ranjit9620

Oct 20, 2023
I offered my agent half of what I am supposed to withdraw and it is 46 K. But if she can finish my orders. You see, I brought my balance to zero when it was 34 K I had to put down 8 K. When was time to withdraw..ups. I got message that I didn't finish order. But I did and it was my last 33th order. But guess what happened, they upgraded me to SVIP member and now I have to do 37 orders. Ofcourse I got commercial again which puts me in negative 9 K. If i pay that amount I still have to do 37th order and I know it is going to be commercial order because they regulate orders. That means I will be again in negative over 10 K. They are motherf&#* scamers
My story is 200% same like you so I don’t need to explain anything from beginning. They are scammers and tell you wow you are so lucky nobody got such a too many commercial orders like you are making so much profit . They regulate every order and give you a commercial orders purposely. So you keep depositing money but can never withdraw.

Reactions: glupson

glupson

Oct 13, 2023
My agent was doing same thing for me she never lent me the money but deposited directly into the platform technically she was not depositing . The customer service and agents they are all sitting together at the same time and befooling us everyone . The customer service actually just reduce the funds on our account and says that your agent deposited 500 or 1000 directly to your platform account . I think we have to report the cybersecurity so they won’t be able to loot anyone else .
My agent offered me "help" to lend some money but that would be only numbers they regulate on their platform. I said no, if you clear the balance I will give you half of 46 K. Ofcourse she said no because she is the one of them

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My agent offered me "help" to lend some money but that would be only numbers they regulate on their platform. I said no, if you clear the balance I will give you half of 46 K. Ofcourse she said no because she is the one of them

Same thing. I was able to clear 37orders. Now these mfers are not allowing to withdraw. A guy in the group was able to withdraw 21k though. After checking with him, I found he is working in this platform for a week. What will the anti fraud centre do ? Any.chances of money recovery?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Same thing. I was able to clear 37orders. Now these mfers are not allowing to withdraw. A guy in the group was able to withdraw 21k though. After checking with him, I found he is working in this platform for a week. What will the anti fraud centre do ? Any.chances of money recovery?
What anti fraud centre? Most likely scammers are not even in Canada so RCMP cannot do much, if anything. They can be notified.

frozenteabag

Oct 23, 2023

I'm in same group, and same issue. What a shame. Karma will be brutal to these scammers

frozenteabag

Oct 23, 2023
I offered my agent half of what I am supposed to withdraw and it is 46 K. But if she can finish my orders. You see, I brought my balance to zero when it was 34 K I had to put down 8 K. When was time to withdraw..ups. I got message that I didn't finish order. But I did and it was my last 33th order. But guess what happened, they upgraded me to SVIP member and now I have to do 37 orders. Ofcourse I got commercial again which puts me in negative 9 K. If i pay that amount I still have to do 37th order and I know it is going to be commercial order because they regulate orders. That means I will be again in negative over
10 K. They are motherf&#* scamers
Exact same thing here. Surprise!! You are upgraded now you have to do 37 instead of 33.

glupson

Oct 13, 2023
Chances are very slim to get money back. I know it sucks but I realize we can't do anything there. Report to the Police and wait.
There are three of us here that lost money. We can get in contact with each other and see from there what to do