+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this work permit real

lottieh1

Aug 2, 2012
hi I applied for the live in car giver progrma from within Canada to the New york office. today i received the email

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.
Dear Lauren
Please find in the attached document information concerning your application. If you are unable to view or did not receive the attached document, please advise us by forwarding this email to: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new york
Consulate General of Canada
Visa Section
1251 Avenue of the Americas
Concourse Level
New York, New York
10020-1175, USA
www.newyork.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

It has a letter attached with UCI number and application number and bar code telling me i need to present it upon arival in canada. Is this real? i thought i'd get a request to send off my passport to be stamped?

••••••••••••••••••••

Star Member
May 3, 2011
lottieh1 said:
hi I applied for the live in car giver progrma from within Canada to the New york office. today i received the email

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.
Dear Lauren
Please find in the attached document information concerning your application. If you are unable to view or did not receive the attached document, please advise us by forwarding this email to: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new york
Consulate General of Canada
Visa Section
1251 Avenue of the Americas
Concourse Level
New York, New York
10020-1175, USA
www.newyork.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

It has a letter attached with UCI number and application number and bar code telling me i need to present it upon arival in canada. Is this real? i thought i'd get a request to send off my passport to be stamped?

••••••••••••••••••••
I got a same lettre. I brought the attached document (passport and all document I submitted) to a border. An officer issued a work permit there.

4ts01

Nov 21, 2014
hello, can you please advice on the transition process to live in caregiver within canada. Including how long?? I am in the process of hiring a tfw as a nanny and would like to know the process and timelines . Thank you very much