+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this real or just a fake email?

alyymagpantay

Jan 22, 2019
Hello Applicant,
Thank you for contacting
Global Recruiters Search Consultants, Ltd. 65 Queen Street W. Suite 2000 Box #56 Toronto, ON M5H 2M5
, We are currently recruiting workers to work in Canada for The Ritz Carlton Hotel, Fairmont Pacific Rim, Four Seasons Hotel Toronto and Chelsea Hotel. We are happy to get a mail from you. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, religious belief, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status. This policy is modified with respect to citizenship and national origin because of compliance with the CANADIAN Employment Opportunity Commission. Your CV is currently under review by Manager incharge of recruitment, we assure you that your opportunity for employment with the above Hotels depends solely on your qualifications.

Please do answer the following questions so that we can know our client you are best suited for and proceed to provide you with more information on your approval.

1). What is the Position You Are Applying For?
2). What is the Desired starting salary?
3). Are you presently married? if yes how many kids do you have?
4). Are you willing to travel alone or with your partner?
5). Are you presently employed? If yes why are you leaving your current employer?
6). Are you looking for a full time or part job position?
7). Are you ready to work from Monday to Friday
8). Have you ever been convicted of a felony? (This will not necessarily affect your
employment) If yes, please describe the conditions.?
9). Do you have a valid passport and a National Identity Card?
10). Can you be able to bare the cost for processing your work/travel documents to Canada?
11). What is your country of Origin?
12). Date and place of birth?
13). Your current home address?
14). Your Telephone or cell phone?
15). When will you be willing and ready to relocate if you are hire for this
employment?
16). What are the languages that you you able to speak and write?

We are sorry for all the questions but we have our policies and will like to know all about a person before employing him/her to work for any of our clients(The Ritz Carlton Hotel, Fairmont Pacific Rim, Four Seasons Hotel Toronto and Chelsea Hotel). Please note that we need nothing but the truth and honest answers from the question above. if you speak English you can answer in English so as to facilitate communication between the two of us.

Thanks for your understanding and i wait to hear back from you.

My Regards.
Call main line or Whatsapp chat at........ +1(478)569-5204
Website..........www.globalrecruitersjob.com

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hello Applicant,
Thank you for contacting
Global Recruiters Search Consultants, Ltd. 65 Queen Street W. Suite 2000 Box #56 Toronto, ON M5H 2M5
, We are currently recruiting workers to work in Canada for The Ritz Carlton Hotel, Fairmont Pacific Rim, Four Seasons Hotel Toronto and Chelsea Hotel. We are happy to get a mail from you. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, religious belief, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status. This policy is modified with respect to citizenship and national origin because of compliance with the CANADIAN Employment Opportunity Commission. Your CV is currently under review by Manager incharge of recruitment, we assure you that your opportunity for employment with the above Hotels depends solely on your qualifications.

Please do answer the following questions so that we can know our client you are best suited for and proceed to provide you with more information on your approval.

1). What is the Position You Are Applying For?
2). What is the Desired starting salary?
3). Are you presently married? if yes how many kids do you have?
4). Are you willing to travel alone or with your partner?
5). Are you presently employed? If yes why are you leaving your current employer?
6). Are you looking for a full time or part job position?
7). Are you ready to work from Monday to Friday
8). Have you ever been convicted of a felony? (This will not necessarily affect your
employment) If yes, please describe the conditions.?
9). Do you have a valid passport and a National Identity Card?
10). Can you be able to bare the cost for processing your work/travel documents to Canada?
11). What is your country of Origin?
12). Date and place of birth?
13). Your current home address?
14). Your Telephone or cell phone?
15). When will you be willing and ready to relocate if you are hire for this
employment?
16). What are the languages that you you able to speak and write?

We are sorry for all the questions but we have our policies and will like to know all about a person before employing him/her to work for any of our clients(The Ritz Carlton Hotel, Fairmont Pacific Rim, Four Seasons Hotel Toronto and Chelsea Hotel). Please note that we need nothing but the truth and honest answers from the question above. if you speak English you can answer in English so as to facilitate communication between the two of us.

Thanks for your understanding and i wait to hear back from you.

My Regards.
Call main line or Whatsapp chat at........ +1(478)569-5204
Website..........www.globalrecruitersjob.com
Honestly..what do YOU think it is? Have you gone through the 100s of messages here to find only 1 that says it is real? NO.

Igorce45

Mar 27, 2019
Macedonia
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Helo, I received similar email can someone explain is it real or is fake? Thanks !
Here is email :
Hello Applicant,
We will like to welcome you to The Global Toronto Ontario, Canada. The Global Hire , is located at Queen Street W. Suite 2000 Box #56 Toronto, ON M5H 2M5 , Canada. I will like to let you know that your application for job has been read upon and we decided to employ you to work with us. I will like to let you know that employees arrive here in Toronto, one week before resumption date for proper orientation. The Global Hire is governed with rules and regulations. So all newly employed are obliged to be discipline, should possess good partnership at work and above all be competitive or effective during working hours.

I hereby present to you the general terms and conditions of The Global Hire

NOTE: You have been employed as a Sales Manager from your answers provided and your email which shows you are able and fit for the job.

Your Salary.........$4500 US Dollar/Month

The Global Hire Policies.

1) ALLOWANCES: You are entitled to $85 USD weekly allowance exclusive from salary.

2) SALARY INCREMENT: You will have a 10% salary increment at the end of the first six months of effective service.

3) ACCOMMODATION/ ENTERTAINMENT: The company assist you by paying up to 50% of your monthly accommodation rent and bills. The accommodation includes a two room apartment with internet facilities,toilet and kitchen fully equipped.

4) WORKING HOURS, RESTING DAYS AND HOLIDAYS: You will work 6 days a week,40 hours a week and 6 hours a day. You will be free all through Sundays as from 12:00am. You shall have a two week break after every 5 months.

5) OVERTIME WORK AND COMPENSATION: For any activity carried out outside the work time schedule above, you shall be compensated in accordance with the labor code.

6) OBLIGATIONS: You are obliged to do your best at work especially during the hours of work.

7) DURATION OF CONTRACT: The contract will have a duration of 8 years and may be renewed or terminated upon the decision of one or both parties with justified reasons.

8) BENEFITS: Employees shall be registered with the company's health assurance policy, have a one week trial period upon your arrival at the company during which you shall be compensated according to the labor code.

Working Hours

MORNING SHIFT: Mondays - Saturdays: 08:00 am.......12:00 am
AFTERNOON SHIFT: Mondays - Saturdays : 2:00pm......6:00pm
NIGHT SHIFT: Mondays - Saturdays : 8:00pm.....12:00pm

I will be needing the following documents and information from you to start the processing of your traveling documents and permanent working and residence permit.

MAKE SURE TO SEND THE DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION IN THIS MANNER.

1) FULL NAMES AS ON YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE
2) SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
3) SCAN COPY OF YOUR ID CARD
4) PASSPORT AND ID CARD NUMBER
5) PLACE AND DATE OF BIRTH
6) COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
7) PRESENT HOUSE AND STREET ADDRESS
CELL OR CONTACT NUMBER

The above documents shall be used to process all documents necessary for your work with us, Hoping that the above terms and conditions are satisfactory.

We take charge of your flight and visa fee which is 80% of the total traveling procedure and for your working and residence permit and newly employed takes care of 20% which is the money to process your documents as per the recruitment policy of the Company.

I await your respond, Thanks for your time and collaboration we look forward to welcome you here soon.

My regards.

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Helo, I received similar email can someone explain is it real or is fake? Thanks !
Here is email :
Hello Applicant,
We will like to welcome you to The Global Toronto Ontario, Canada. The Global Hire , is located at Queen Street W. Suite 2000 Box #56 Toronto, ON M5H 2M5 , Canada. I will like to let you know that your application for job has been read upon and we decided to employ you to work with us. I will like to let you know that employees arrive here in Toronto, one week before resumption date for proper orientation. The Global Hire is governed with rules and regulations. So all newly employed are obliged to be discipline, should possess good partnership at work and above all be competitive or effective during working hours.

NOTE: You have been employed as a Sales Manager from your answers provided and your email which shows you are able and fit for the job.

1) ALLOWANCES: You are entitled to $85 USD weekly allowance exclusive from salary.

2) SALARY INCREMENT: You will have a 10% salary increment at the end of the first six months of effective service.

3) ACCOMMODATION/ ENTERTAINMENT: The company assist you by paying up to 50% of your monthly accommodation rent and bills. The accommodation includes a two room apartment with internet facilities,toilet and kitchen fully equipped.

4) WORKING HOURS, RESTING DAYS AND HOLIDAYS: You will work 6 days a week,40 hours a week and 6 hours a day. You will be free all through Sundays as from 12:00am. You shall have a two week break after every 5 months.

5) OVERTIME WORK AND COMPENSATION: For any activity carried out outside the work time schedule above, you shall be compensated in accordance with the labor code.

6) OBLIGATIONS: You are obliged to do your best at work especially during the hours of work.

7) DURATION OF CONTRACT: The contract will have a duration of 8 years and may be renewed or terminated upon the decision of one or both parties with justified reasons.

8) BENEFITS: Employees shall be registered with the company's health assurance policy, have a one week trial period upon your arrival at the company during which you shall be compensated according to the labor code.

Working Hours

I will be needing the following documents and information from you to start the processing of your traveling documents and permanent working and residence permit.

6) COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
CELL OR CONTACT NUMBER

The above documents shall be used to process all documents necessary for your work with us, Hoping that the above terms and conditions are satisfactory.

We take charge of your flight and visa fee which is 80% of the total traveling procedure and for your working and residence permit and newly employed takes care of 20% which is the money to process your documents as per the recruitment policy of the Company.

I await your respond, Thanks for your time and collaboration we look forward to welcome you here soon.

My regards.

fake

Reactions: Igorce45

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Here is email :
Hello Applicant,

Working Hours

6) COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
CELL OR CONTACT NUMBER

My regards.
Still fake..as per your other post

Jun 10, 2019
Bonjour candidat,
Nous aimerions vous souhaiter la bienvenue au Global Toronto Ontario, Canada. The Global Hire est situé à Queen Street W. Suite 2000, case n ° 56, Toronto (Ontario) M5H 2M5 , Canada . Je tiens à vous informer que votre candidature à un poste a été lue et nous avons décidé de vous employer pour travailler avec nous. Je tiens à vous informer que les employés arrivent à Toronto une semaine avant la date de reprise des travaux pour une orientation adéquate. Le Global Hire est régi par des règles et des règlements. Ainsi, tous les nouveaux employés sont tenus de faire preuve de discipline, de nouer de bonnes relations de travail et surtout d’être concurrentiels ou efficaces pendant les heures de travail.

Je vous présente par la présente les conditions générales de The Global Hire

NOTE: Vous avez été employé en tant que réceptionniste d' après les réponses que vous avez fournies et votre courrier électronique qui montre que vous êtes capable et apte à occuper ce poste.

Votre salaire ... $ 4500 US Dollar / Mois

Les politiques globales de location .

1) INDEMNITÉS: Vous avez droit à une indemnité hebdomadaire de 85 USD, excluant le salaire.

2) AUGMENTATION DE SALAIRE: vous aurez une augmentation de salaire de 10% à la fin des six premiers mois de service effectif.

3) HEBERGEMENT / DIVERTISSEMENT: La société vous assiste en payant jusqu'à 50% de votre loyer et de vos factures mensuelles. Le logement comprend un appartement de deux pièces avec une connexion Internet, des toilettes et une cuisine entièrement équipée.

4) HEURES DE TRAVAIL, JOURS DE REPOS ET VACANCES: Vous travaillerez 6 jours par semaine, 40 heures par semaine et 6 heures par jour. Vous serez libre tous les dimanches à partir de 12h00. Vous aurez une pause de deux semaines tous les 5 mois.

5) TRAVAIL SUPPLÉMENTAIRE ET INDEMNISATION: Pour toute activité réalisée en dehors de l'horaire de travail indiqué ci-dessus, vous serez indemnisé conformément au code du travail.

6) OBLIGATIONS: Vous êtes obligé de faire de votre mieux au travail, surtout pendant les heures de travail.

7) DURÉE DU CONTRAT: Le contrat aura une durée de 8 ans et peut être renouvelé ou résilié sur décision de l'une ou des deux parties avec des motifs justifiés.

8) AVANTAGES: Les employés doivent être inscrits auprès de la police d’assurance santé de la société et bénéficier d’une période d’essai d’une semaine à leur arrivée à la société au cours de laquelle vous serez indemnisé conformément au code du travail.

Heures de travail

MATIN: de lundi à samedi de 8h00 à 12h00
CHANGEMENT D'APRÈS-MIDI: Lundi - samedi: 14h00 ...... 18h00
CHANGEMENT DE NUIT: Lundi - Samedi: 20h00 ..... 12h00

J'aurai besoin des documents et informations suivants de votre part pour commencer le traitement de vos documents de voyage et de votre permis de travail et de séjour permanent.

ASSUREZ-VOUS D'ENVOYER LES DOCUMENTS ET LES INFORMATIONS DE CETTE MANIÈRE.

1) LES NOMS COMPLÈTES DE VOTRE CERTIFICAT DE NAISSANCE
2) COPIE NUMÉRIQUE DE VOTRE PASSEPORT INTERNATIONAL
3) NUMERISER LA COPIE DE VOTRE CARTE D'IDENTITÉ
4) PASSEPORT ET NUMÉRO DE CARTE D'IDENTITÉ
5) LIEU ET DATE DE NAISSANCE
6) PAYS D'ORIGINE
7) PRÉSENTATION DE LA MAISON ET DE LA RUE
CELLULE OU NUMERO DE CONTACT

Les documents ci-dessus seront utilisés pour traiter tous les documents nécessaires à votre travail avec nous, en espérant que les conditions ci-dessus soient satisfaisantes.

Nous prenons en charge vos frais de vol et de visa, qui représentent 80% du total de la procédure de voyage. Votre permis de travail et de résidence nouvellement embauché prend en charge 20%, qui correspond à l'argent nécessaire pour traiter vos documents conformément à la politique de recrutement de la Société.

J'attends votre réponse, merci pour votre temps et votre collaboration, nous nous réjouissons de vous accueillir ici bientôt.

Mes salutations.

J'ai reçu un email similaire est ce que cette lettre est vraie ou une arnaque?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Bonjour candidat,
Nous aimerions vous souhaiter la bienvenue au Global Toronto Ontario, Canada. The Global Hire est situé à Queen Street W. Suite 2000, case n ° 56, Toronto (Ontario) M5H 2M5 , Canada . Je tiens à vous informer que votre candidature à un poste a été lue et nous avons décidé de vous employer pour travailler avec nous. Je tiens à vous informer que les employés arrivent à Toronto une semaine avant la date de reprise des travaux pour une orientation adéquate. Le Global Hire est régi par des règles et des règlements. Ainsi, tous les nouveaux employés sont tenus de faire preuve de discipline, de nouer de bonnes relations de travail et surtout d’être concurrentiels ou efficaces pendant les heures de travail.

Je vous présente par la présente les conditions générales de The Global Hire

NOTE: Vous avez été employé en tant que réceptionniste d' après les réponses que vous avez fournies et votre courrier électronique qui montre que vous êtes capable et apte à occuper ce poste.

Votre salaire ... $ 4500 US Dollar / Mois

Les politiques globales de location .

1) INDEMNITÉS: Vous avez droit à une indemnité hebdomadaire de 85 USD, excluant le salaire.

2) AUGMENTATION DE SALAIRE: vous aurez une augmentation de salaire de 10% à la fin des six premiers mois de service effectif.

3) HEBERGEMENT / DIVERTISSEMENT: La société vous assiste en payant jusqu'à 50% de votre loyer et de vos factures mensuelles. Le logement comprend un appartement de deux pièces avec une connexion Internet, des toilettes et une cuisine entièrement équipée.

4) HEURES DE TRAVAIL, JOURS DE REPOS ET VACANCES: Vous travaillerez 6 jours par semaine, 40 heures par semaine et 6 heures par jour. Vous serez libre tous les dimanches à partir de 12h00. Vous aurez une pause de deux semaines tous les 5 mois.

5) TRAVAIL SUPPLÉMENTAIRE ET INDEMNISATION: Pour toute activité réalisée en dehors de l'horaire de travail indiqué ci-dessus, vous serez indemnisé conformément au code du travail.

6) OBLIGATIONS: Vous êtes obligé de faire de votre mieux au travail, surtout pendant les heures de travail.

7) DURÉE DU CONTRAT: Le contrat aura une durée de 8 ans et peut être renouvelé ou résilié sur décision de l'une ou des deux parties avec des motifs justifiés.

8) AVANTAGES: Les employés doivent être inscrits auprès de la police d’assurance santé de la société et bénéficier d’une période d’essai d’une semaine à leur arrivée à la société au cours de laquelle vous serez indemnisé conformément au code du travail.

Heures de travail

MATIN: de lundi à samedi de 8h00 à 12h00
CHANGEMENT D'APRÈS-MIDI: Lundi - samedi: 14h00 ...... 18h00
CHANGEMENT DE NUIT: Lundi - Samedi: 20h00 ..... 12h00

J'aurai besoin des documents et informations suivants de votre part pour commencer le traitement de vos documents de voyage et de votre permis de travail et de séjour permanent.

ASSUREZ-VOUS D'ENVOYER LES DOCUMENTS ET LES INFORMATIONS DE CETTE MANIÈRE.

1) LES NOMS COMPLÈTES DE VOTRE CERTIFICAT DE NAISSANCE
2) COPIE NUMÉRIQUE DE VOTRE PASSEPORT INTERNATIONAL
3) NUMERISER LA COPIE DE VOTRE CARTE D'IDENTITÉ
4) PASSEPORT ET NUMÉRO DE CARTE D'IDENTITÉ
5) LIEU ET DATE DE NAISSANCE
6) PAYS D'ORIGINE
7) PRÉSENTATION DE LA MAISON ET DE LA RUE
CELLULE OU NUMERO DE CONTACT

Les documents ci-dessus seront utilisés pour traiter tous les documents nécessaires à votre travail avec nous, en espérant que les conditions ci-dessus soient satisfaisantes.

Nous prenons en charge vos frais de vol et de visa, qui représentent 80% du total de la procédure de voyage. Votre permis de travail et de résidence nouvellement embauché prend en charge 20%, qui correspond à l'argent nécessaire pour traiter vos documents conformément à la politique de recrutement de la Société.

J'attends votre réponse, merci pour votre temps et votre collaboration, nous nous réjouissons de vous accueillir ici bientôt.

Mes salutations.

J'ai reçu un email similaire est ce que cette lettre est vraie ou une arnaque?

Don't even need to be able to speak French to say that this is fake.

May 25, 2020
Is it real of or fake please let know
Hello Applicant,
We will like to welcome you to The Global Hire Inc ltd Toronto Ontario, Canada. The Global Hire , is located at Queen Street W. Suite 2000 Box #56 Toronto, ON M5H 2M5 , Canada. I will like to let you know that your application for job has been read upon and we decided to employ you to work with us. I will like to let you know that employees arrive here in Toronto, one week before resumption date for proper orientation. The Global Hire is governed with rules and regulations. So all newly employed are obliged to be discipline, should possess good partnership at work and above all be competitive or effective during working hours.

NOTE: You have been employed as a Cashier as from your answers provided and your email which shows you are able and fit for the job.

Your Salary.........$ 6000 CAD/Month

1) ALLOWANCES: You are entitled to $125 CAD weekly allowance exclusive from salary.

3) ACCOMMODATION/ ENTERTAINMENT: The company assist you by paying up to 50% of your monthly accommodation rent and bills. The accommodation includes a two room apartment with Internet facilities,toilet and kitchen fully equipped.

4) WORKING HOURS, RESTING DAYS AND HOLIDAYS: You will work 5 days a week,30 hours a week and 6 hours a day. You will be free all through Saturdays and Sundays as from 12:00am. You shall have a two week break after every 6 months.

6) COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
8)CELL OR CONTACT NUMBER

My Regards

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Is it real or fake
Hello Applicant,
We will like to welcome you to The Global Hire Inc ltd Toronto Ontario, Canada. The Global Hire , is located at Queen Street W. Suite 2000 Box #56 Toronto, ON M5H 2M5 , Canada. I will like to let you know that your application for job has been read upon and we decided to employ you to work with us. I will like to let you know that employees arrive here in Toronto, one week before resumption date for proper orientation. The Global Hire is governed with rules and regulations. So all newly employed are obliged to be discipline, should possess good partnership at work and above all be competitive or effective during working hours.

NOTE: You have been employed as a Cashier as from your answers provided and your email which shows you are able and fit for the job.

1) ALLOWANCES: You are entitled to $125 CAD weekly allowance exclusive from salary.

3) ACCOMMODATION/ ENTERTAINMENT: The company assist you by paying up to 50% of your monthly accommodation rent and bills. The accommodation includes a two room apartment with Internet facilities,toilet and kitchen fully equipped.

4) WORKING HOURS, RESTING DAYS AND HOLIDAYS: You will work 5 days a week,30 hours a week and 6 hours a day. You will be free all through Saturdays and Sundays as from 12:00am. You shall have a two week break after every 6 months.

6) COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
8)CELL OR CONTACT NUMBER

My Regards
Totally fake no real employer is going to recruit anyone for a cashier job from outside of the country, even less so now with mass unemployment likely following COVID.

Em0loyers will not pay for flights either or accommodation

do not share copies of any documents or pay any money.

This is a standard template used by many scammers as per all other posts in this thread, even one in French

Last edited:

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Is it real of or fake please let know
Hello Applicant,

6) COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
8)CELL OR CONTACT NUMBER

My Regards
Very obviously fake. Do you seriously think that when the average salary of a cashier in Canada is less than $30,000/year, someone is going to pay you $80,000 plus expenses?

Anushree0303

Jun 7, 2020
Grandjoy Construction company. Are pleased to offer you employment in Grandjoy
Construction. 26 Norwood Rd Toronto ON M4E 3S1(Toronto ,Ontario) Canada. The employment is
subjected to the following terms and conditions;
DESIGNATION:- JUNIOR ARCHITECT.
CONTRACT PERIOD: This contract will be valid for a period of Three years from the date of
joining and is renewable after the completion of the first 3years.
REMUNERATION AND PERQUISITIES:
Basic Salary After Tax; 6,800 Canadian Dollar (Monthly).
Housing; Suitable housing facility will be provided by the Grandjoy Construction Company.
Telephone; Telephone allowance will be given to you by the Grandjoy Construction Company.
Medical; Medical coverage as per company rules and regulations shall be provided by the Grandjoy
Management.
Transport; Transport will be provided for official usage.
Settlement Allowance; 2,000 and three months upfront salary on joining.
Annual Leave; Annual leave of one calendar month for each complete year of employment will be
allowed. This may be accumulated for three year and available together. Leave encashment may also
be permitted at management discretion.
Leave passage; Return air passage airfare for economic class will be given

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Grandjoy Construction company. Are pleased to offer you employment in Grandjoy
Construction. 26 Norwood Rd Toronto ON M4E 3S1(Toronto ,Ontario) Canada. The employment is
subjected to the following terms and conditions;
DESIGNATION:- JUNIOR ARCHITECT.
CONTRACT PERIOD: This contract will be valid for a period of Three years from the date of
joining and is renewable after the completion of the first 3years.
REMUNERATION AND PERQUISITIES:
Basic Salary After Tax; 6,800 Canadian Dollar (Monthly).
Housing; Suitable housing facility will be provided by the Grandjoy Construction Company.
Telephone; Telephone allowance will be given to you by the Grandjoy Construction Company.
Medical; Medical coverage as per company rules and regulations shall be provided by the Grandjoy
Management.
Transport; Transport will be provided for official usage.
Settlement Allowance; 2,000 and three months upfront salary on joining.
Annual Leave; Annual leave of one calendar month for each complete year of employment will be
allowed. This may be accumulated for three year and available together. Leave encashment may also
be permitted at management discretion.
Leave passage; Return air passage airfare for economic class will be given
It’s fake as employers do not provide accommodation and flights.

You should expect any construction job to generally be fake

also note the website was only setup 4/21 another indicator is a scam