+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this normal for online study permit application?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Thank you for this illustration :) However, I did not clearly state that I passed the processing time by 7 weeks, sent already web-form, and still did not hear back. I was wondering if this Ankara Mission usually takes way more than the average processing time or not.
Web forms take upto 30 days to get you an answer.

What does the online account say?
Eligibility ? Background?

MElshabra

Jun 11, 2019
Web forms take upto 30 days to get you an answer.

What does the online account say?
Eligibility ? Background?
They still processing my background, and my eligibility as well. The application overall is still under processing. Knowing that, it has been 16 weeks since I applied for a study permit, however, the processing time back then were 7 weeks only.

Nadinenamir

Aug 13, 2019
They still processing my background, and my eligibility as well. The application overall is still under processing. Knowing that, it has been 16 weeks since I applied for a study permit, however, the processing time back then were 7 weeks only.
Did you get a final decision?
I applied from Cairo and it’s being processed in Ankara as well, 9 weeks have already passed

MElshabra

Jun 11, 2019
I applied from Cairo and it’s being processed in Ankara as well, 9 weeks have already passed
Nadine,

Fortunately, yes. It took them 16 weeks, which is insane. If you know that you passed the average processing time, file a web form. This speeds things up a little bit. To find the web form, search google, you’ll find it right away. Best of luck with your application and hopefully you hear soon from them.

Nadinenamir

Aug 13, 2019
Nadine,

Fortunately, yes. It took them 16 weeks, which is insane. If you know that you passed the average processing time, file a web form. This speeds things up a little bit. To find the web form, search google, you’ll find it right away. Best of luck with your application and hopefully you hear soon from them.
Thank you!
I sent them several emails and after a few weeks I got a reply that my application is in queue for review by an officer within normal times and they can’t estimate a date for the final decision yet. Then I sent another email a few days ago but still waiting for a reply.
Do you still think I should file a web form? I know those can take up to 30 days for a reply /:

MElshabra

Jun 11, 2019
Thank you!
I sent them several emails and after a few weeks I got a reply that my application is in queue for review by an officer within normal times and they can’t estimate a date for the final decision yet. Then I sent another email a few days ago but still waiting for a reply.
Do you still think I should file a web form? I know those can take up to 30 days for a reply /:
In my case, I filed the web form directed to Ankara, a formal document stating that I passed the normal processing time. Just for the sake of a formal reminder, not emails :)

Try it, you have nothing lose though, even if they replied with no info.

Nadinenamir

Aug 13, 2019
In my case, I filed the web form directed to Ankara, a formal document stating that I passed the normal processing time. Just for the sake of a formal reminder, not emails :)

Hey! May I ask did you ever receive replies to your web form enquiries from Ankara ?

tynrwex

Dec 24, 2019
Yes I did. Only once, telling me that they will get back to me when they finish processing.

Om
Hello, nadine I applied from Egypt from Sep 25, Biometrics 28. It is up to 12 weeks now, I am supposed to start max by mid january.

Should I expect any good news.? How is your status If I can ask ?