Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Chandra Shekar k

Aug 5, 2023
But if it is fake than how they are given Dates for Visa Stamping Pls clarify..

I am get Confirmation from delhi office next week I want to come for Biometrics..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
But if it is fake than how they are given Dates for Visa Stamping Pls clarify..

I am get Confirmation from delhi office next week I want to come for Biometrics..
The email you provided is fake and not an IRCC email so they can put in any date. The website is fake and the company doesn’t exist. You would have received a legitimate LMIA and applied yourself for a closed work permit. You don’t want to believe it is fake but it is. Your choice to move ahead,

Chandra Shekar k

Aug 5, 2023
Respecting your Words But how it is possible, If it is fake how dates will be release, If dates release when I go there for biometric, Than what happened they will do even fruad case also..?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Respecting your Words But how it is possible, If it is fake how dates will be release, If dates release when I go there for biometric, Than what happened they will do even fruad case also..?
There is also no Canadian insurance fee so that is fake. Any scammer can provide fake dates and appointments. Go for it and tell us what happens when you send your passport for visa stamping but you are likely to get a 5 year ban. For a work permit, you would have also need to have passed a medical.

Chandra Shekar k

Aug 5, 2023
Yes o agree with you, I don't what I can do now, you are saying this this fake, But they are saying this is not fake..

Can i share you Offer letter and sponsorship form for clarify because I am fully confused in this regards.

Pls help..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes o agree with you, I don't what I can do now, you are saying this this fake, But they are saying this is not fake..

Can i share you Offer letter and sponsorship form for clarify because I am fully confused in this regards.

Pls help..
Post the letter. There is no such thing as sponsorship. Any free offer then fake - food, accommodation, transportation, airfare etc.

Chandra Shekar k

Aug 5, 2023
4694 Pioneer Line, West Elgin, Ontario, N0l 2p0, Canada
Phone / WhatsApp: +18195109764
Email:careers@countydairyfarm.com
To Canada High Commission India,

Sponsor Letter of Support and Consent
In Support of a Major's Application for a Passport/Visa/extension In CANADA
We the COUNTY DAIRY FARM, On behalf of Chandra Shekar K, as said respectively, after having been duly sworn
according to Company law and agreement, hereby depose and say: That we are Sponsoring Chandra Shekar
K, who are/is travelling to CANADA; That we/I hereby undertake and guarantee assume any and all expenses which
may be incurred by him/her/them during his/her/their stay abroad on the position of job Title: SALES MANAGER
That we are executing this Affidavit as supporting document for the PASSPORT/VISA/EXTENSION CLENRANCE
application(s) of our employee, herein above said documents provided by our employee, this sponsor letter is to back up
all their/his/her related documents.
IN WITHNESS WHEREOF, we here unto affixed our hand this day 03-08-2023 address of COUNTY DAIRY
FARM, of CANADA.
For more verification contact the above details for clearance.

Mr. Alexander Logan
Manager, Human Resources at County Dairy Farm limited Canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
4694 Pioneer Line, West Elgin, Ontario, N0l 2p0, Canada
Phone / WhatsApp: +18195109764
Email:careers@countydairyfarm.com
To Canada High Commission India,

Sponsor Letter of Support and Consent
In Support of a Major's Application for a Passport/Visa/extension In CANADA
We the COUNTY DAIRY FARM, On behalf of Chandra Shekar K, as said respectively, after having been duly sworn
according to Company law and agreement, hereby depose and say: That we are Sponsoring Chandra Shekar
K, who are/is travelling to CANADA; That we/I hereby undertake and guarantee assume any and all expenses which
may be incurred by him/her/them during his/her/their stay abroad on the position of job Title: SALES MANAGER
That we are executing this Affidavit as supporting document for the PASSPORT/VISA/EXTENSION CLENRANCE
application(s) of our employee, herein above said documents provided by our employee, this sponsor letter is to back up
all their/his/her related documents.
IN WITHNESS WHEREOF, we here unto affixed our hand this day 03-08-2023 address of COUNTY DAIRY
FARM, of CANADA.
For more verification contact the above details for clearance.

Mr. Alexander Logan
Manager, Human Resources at County Dairy Farm limited Canada
Fake. No such thing as sponsorship. Poor grammar and spelling errors. Google map it - doesn’t exist.