+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this job fake or real?

Jun 30, 2020
Respected sir / madam

● I am Bhakiyaraj Mohan from Chennai, I have applied for administrative officer job role with (Slim Line Hotel) in Canada on last June 22 2020,

● Relevant to that i had received mail from (Mr. Nicolas HRM Slim line hotel Canada) about my job process and guidance through mail with attached job offer letter,

● Nicolas sent me the mail about my job confirmation and insisted me to deal with agency on any assistance and I copy pasted below this mail

SlimLine Hotel canada
HR Department
Tel No: +1 (581) 530 1732
Employment Offer/Contract Letter
Address: SlimLine Hotel, York Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
Attention Dear Applicant,
This is an affirmation that your application was found successful for the requirements of SlimLine Hotel & Restaurant Canada. We are providing you with the contact details of an agent in India appointed to assist you so that the visa processing and other things regarding the travelling documents from the Embassy will be easier to obtain by the agent. The attached documents embody the approved Appointment Letter for the purpose of this contract. Kindly contact the agent for easy communication as we have already sent a notification mail to the agent for backing up Documents from the Immigration Department Home office Canada. Note: we have sent all the Essential Documents from SlimLine Hotel & Restaurant Canada to the Appointed agent to assist you in getting your visa from Canada Embassy in India and you are to contact the Agent through the mobile/email and follow her instructions to enable her secure an appointment with the Canada Embassy for your Visa Stamping. Note, you shall bear the cost of your documents registration and agent fee of 26,000 INR only while SlimLine Hotel & Restaurant Canada Management will pay for your Visa Fee of 550 USD and we shall also provide Free Air Ticket, Free Accommodation and other related schemes (i.e. Food and Transportation Facility Is Free of no cost) take note that the registration and agent fee of 26,000 INR you paid during your documents registration period will be refunded/reimburse back to you after submitting the receipts/proof of the payment.
Upon your arrival, there will be a one month orientation training program to gradually introduce you to our system as a foreign worker and proper self introduction will be conducted to enable the management and the rest of the team/department to know you better. This one month orientation training program will help you for a perfect job description that won't stress you as a beginner with us.

CONTACT THE AGENT IN INDIA AND SUBMIT THE COPIES OF BELOW REQUIREMENT TO HER EMAIL FOR PROPER GUIDANCE ON VISA PROCUREMENT.
1. Send Your Complete resume.
2. Send Your signed Appointment Letter/Contract Agreement.
3. Send Your Passport Application Copy
4. Send Your Passport Photograph
5. Send Your Contact Phone Number
Name: Mrs Amita Boman Irani.
Email: alcvs.com@gmail.com
Tel: 0091 984 368 1258

Congratulations Once Again On Behalf of SlimLine Hotel & Restaurant Canada.
Best Regard,
We wish you every success to achieve your dream job.
Human Resources Manager
SlimLineHotel.com & Restaurant Canada
Mr. Nicholas
Whatsapp Phone: +1 (631) 857-8822
Phone Number: +1 (581) 530 1732

So team please help me by viewing above this information I provided you whether I can trust this and pay money or is this fake? my last hope is only you are superiors, please help me on this,

Warm Regards,
Bhakiyaraj Mohan

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Respected sir / madam

● I am Bhakiyaraj Mohan from Chennai, I have applied for administrative officer job role with (Slim Line Hotel) in Canada on last June 22 2020,

● Relevant to that i had received mail from (Mr. Nicolas HRM Slim line hotel Canada) about my job process and guidance through mail with attached job offer letter,

● Nicolas sent me the mail about my job confirmation and insisted me to deal with agency on any assistance and I copy pasted below this mail

SlimLine Hotel canada
HR Department
This is an affirmation that your application was found successful for the requirements of SlimLine Hotel & Restaurant Canada. We are providing you with the contact details of an agent in India appointed to assist you so that the visa processing and other things regarding the travelling documents from the Embassy will be easier to obtain by the agent. The attached documents embody the approved Appointment Letter for the purpose of this contract. Kindly contact the agent for easy communication as we have already sent a notification mail to the agent for backing up Documents from the Immigration Department Home office Canada. Note: we have sent all the Essential Documents from SlimLine Hotel & Restaurant Canada to the Appointed agent to assist you in getting your visa from Canada Embassy in India and you are to contact the Agent through the mobile/email and follow her instructions to enable her secure an appointment with the Canada Embassy for your Visa Stamping. Note, you shall bear the cost of your documents registration and agent fee of 26,000 INR only while SlimLine Hotel & Restaurant Canada Management will pay for your Visa Fee of 550 USD and we shall also provide Free Air Ticket, Free Accommodation and other related schemes (i.e. Food and Transportation Facility Is Free of no cost) take note that the registration and agent fee of 26,000 INR you paid during your documents registration period will be refunded/reimburse back to you after submitting the receipts/proof of the payment.
Upon your arrival, there will be a one month orientation training program to gradually introduce you to our system as a foreign worker and proper self introduction will be conducted to enable the management and the rest of the team/department to know you better. This one month orientation training program will help you for a perfect job description that won't stress you as a beginner with us.

CONTACT THE AGENT IN INDIA AND SUBMIT THE COPIES OF BELOW REQUIREMENT TO HER EMAIL FOR PROPER GUIDANCE ON VISA PROCUREMENT.

Best Regard,
Human Resources Manager
Mr. Nicholas

So team please help me by viewing above this information I provided you whether I can trust this and pay money or is this fake? my last hope is only you are superiors, please help me on this,

Warm Regards,
Bhakiyaraj Mohan
It's fake and a scam.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Respected sir / madam

SlimLine Hotel canada
HR Department

Best Regard,
Human Resources Manager
Mr. Nicholas

Warm Regards,
Bhakiyaraj Mohan
Amita Boman Irani? that sure sounds like a bollywood actor's name. Yeah this is fake please dont pay anything (an offer without any interview is 99% fake).

Oct 28, 2022
Dear Team,
I got a Job ofer from Glox hotel and suites Toronto Canada. Can you assit me this is real or fake, I've attached this pasted email which is I received..!

Glox Hotel & Suites And Family
Address: 15 Richmond St E,
Toronto, ON M5C 2W7, Canada
Tel: +1 (647) 558-5141

Dear Esteem Candidate,

Thanks for your interest in working with Glox Hotel & Suites, Application was received in response to our vacancy advert, We acknowledge the interest shown by you to work with our Organization here in Toronto Canada. Your CV has been received and viewed by the Recruitment Unit and your CV was found quite interesting as it matches the requirements needed by Glox Hotel & Suites.

We have noticed that you are applying from outside Canada and due to the volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to conduct a face-to-face interview and to respond to all applicants individually that's why we have decided to send you the job application/interview questionnaire below. Kindly read and carefully answer the questions correctly.

Employment Status: Full-time with the following facilities
  • The contract duration is four years
  • Study Scholarship to one child of each Employee.
  • Paid Vacation benefit, Regular training, and promotion.
  • Free feeding once a day and Medical care will be provided for the employee.
  • A day off every week and six weeks of fully paid home leave each year.
  • A private furnished self-apartment suitable for family will be provided free of charge,
    should in case you wish to come and live with your family here in Canada
SALARY SCALE: Salary will be $38.87 - $55. 99CAD per hour depend on your qualifications with an allowance of $150.00 CAD for your weekly up-keeping.
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-time
HOURS OF WORK: All employees are entitled to work 8-12 hours

NOTE: If finally you are employed to work in our organization, Glox Hotel & Suites will handle the whole documentation process over here in Canada with the Lawyer and the Immigration Services, While you apply for your visa over there in your country and bear the responsibility of your visa in your country once your application is already approved from Canada Authority over here in Canada, Glox Hotel & Suites will take care of your flight ticket and preparation of accommodation.

Do not accept this offer of employment or do not write to me further if you cannot afford to accept the terms and conditions of this offer outlined. However, attached to this mail is a Job application/interview form. You are to print out, fill, sign, and return to us immediately for other official protocols along with your educational credentials, Proof of professional qualifications, international passport data page, and a recent passport photograph.

If you're okay with the content of these terms and conditions of the job offered to you please we urge you to kindly fill-up the form and submit it with the required documents so that we can proceed further and make the employment contract agreement documents by our lawyer.

Once I received your response along with the required documents, I will forward it to our lawyer so he can prepare the employment agreement documents and I will be sending it to you for signing when it's time, and once again please do not accept or respond to this mail if you know you are not okay with the terms and conditions given herein. We will wait to hear from you again for further action. For accessible easy communication, you can contact us on WhatsApp: +1 (647) 846-6385

You are to fill out the application form and send it through this email within 72 hours of receipt.

Warm Regards
Mr. Ethan Noah
Human Resources Manager
Email: info@gloxhotelsuites.com

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Team,
I got a Job ofer from Glox hotel and suites Toronto Canada. Can you assit me this is real or fake, I've attached this pasted email which is I received..!

Glox Hotel & Suites And Family
Address: 15 Richmond St E,
Toronto, ON M5C 2W7, Canada
Tel: +1 (647) 558-5141

Dear Esteem Candidate,

Thanks for your interest in working with Glox Hotel & Suites, Application was received in response to our vacancy advert, We acknowledge the interest shown by you to work with our Organization here in Toronto Canada. Your CV has been received and viewed by the Recruitment Unit and your CV was found quite interesting as it matches the requirements needed by Glox Hotel & Suites.

We have noticed that you are applying from outside Canada and due to the volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to conduct a face-to-face interview and to respond to all applicants individually that's why we have decided to send you the job application/interview questionnaire below. Kindly read and carefully answer the questions correctly.

Employment Status: Full-time with the following facilities
  • The contract duration is four years
  • Study Scholarship to one child of each Employee.
  • Paid Vacation benefit, Regular training, and promotion.
  • Free feeding once a day and Medical care will be provided for the employee.
  • A day off every week and six weeks of fully paid home leave each year.
  • A private furnished self-apartment suitable for family will be provided free of charge,
    should in case you wish to come and live with your family here in Canada
SALARY SCALE: Salary will be $38.87 - $55. 99CAD per hour depend on your qualifications with an allowance of $150.00 CAD for your weekly up-keeping.
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-time
HOURS OF WORK: All employees are entitled to work 8-12 hours

NOTE: If finally you are employed to work in our organization, Glox Hotel & Suites will handle the whole documentation process over here in Canada with the Lawyer and the Immigration Services, While you apply for your visa over there in your country and bear the responsibility of your visa in your country once your application is already approved from Canada Authority over here in Canada, Glox Hotel & Suites will take care of your flight ticket and preparation of accommodation.

Do not accept this offer of employment or do not write to me further if you cannot afford to accept the terms and conditions of this offer outlined. However, attached to this mail is a Job application/interview form. You are to print out, fill, sign, and return to us immediately for other official protocols along with your educational credentials, Proof of professional qualifications, international passport data page, and a recent passport photograph.

If you're okay with the content of these terms and conditions of the job offered to you please we urge you to kindly fill-up the form and submit it with the required documents so that we can proceed further and make the employment contract agreement documents by our lawyer.

Once I received your response along with the required documents, I will forward it to our lawyer so he can prepare the employment agreement documents and I will be sending it to you for signing when it's time, and once again please do not accept or respond to this mail if you know you are not okay with the terms and conditions given herein. We will wait to hear from you again for further action. For accessible easy communication, you can contact us on WhatsApp: +1 (647) 846-6385

You are to fill out the application form and send it through this email within 72 hours of receipt.

Warm Regards
Mr. Ethan Noah
Human Resources Manager
Email: info@gloxhotelsuites.com
Fake

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
But, I've received call also from Toronto which is in Google Glox Hotel and suites
It's all fake and a scam. It's very easy to fake a phone call. Don't give them any money or any personal documents. There is no job.

The hotel web site is fake. This hotel doesn't exist.