Human Relations Manager
Human Resources department
Muren Energy L.L.C
REF:Canst122U/122GM/Z742
Issuing date:08th-09-2022
Name:- MR SAMRAT BERA,
Nationality:- INDIAN
Passport Number:- Z6787742
Congratulation on your Appointment, this position has been offered to you based on careful consideration of your
application and subsequent online interview.
The Management of Muren Energy L.L.C is happy to welcome you to the Muren Energy L.L.C. Please go
through the items outlined. Congratulations once again.
1, Designation of Application: - SITE SUPERVISOR.
2, Duration of Contract with Muren Energy L.L.C: - This offer of Employment with Muren Energy L.L.C starting
from period date of resumption of official duties will be valid for initial of 3 years and renewable consequently
depending On willingness of both parties to remain in contract.
3, Benefits:
A Monthly Salary: - $9,896 Canadian dollars, ($ 118,752 CAD) per Annum
B, Housing: - Suitable housing facility is readily available and arranged for all employees of Muren Energy L.L.C,
free of cost
C, Medical Insurance: - Medical Insurance is provided as per Muren Energy L.L.C, Regulation for all employees.
D, Transportation: - Transportation for official usage is provided by the company.
E, Resettlement Allowance: - $ 2,179 Canadian dollars and up to 2 months upfront salary will be paid to you by
the management on joining.
F,Education Expenses:- School fees up to three thousand eight hundred and seventy CAD Dollars ($3,870) for 2
Children per annum for actual fees will be your entitlement for your Children education. Expenses for uniforms,
Textbooks, etc, will be borne by you.
G, Leave Package: - Return airfare for economy class will be paid for you and any three (3) of your family
members (i.e.) Spouse and up to two (2) Children under the age of eighteen (18) years
H, Working Hours: - Working hours we be set at six (6) hours daily, thirty-six (36) hours per week
I, Termination: - The contract between yourself and the management of Muren Energy L.L.C may be terminated
by either of the parties on a notice of three (3) months or in written of payment equivalent to two (2) month’s salary
in lieu of the notice period or compensation may be offer.
J, Compensation Clause: - In the event you tender a resignation letter or otherwise decide to leave the service
of the company before completing one full year of Service under any circumstances you shall compensate the
company.
K, JOINING PERIOD:- You are required to join this job witting (30) days which is 1 month from the date of
acceptance
If you Willing to accept this offer of employment, please sign the duplicate copy of this letter and
return it to the management as soon as possible. In case we have not heard from you on time, this
offer will be automatically withdrawn.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER.
I.................................................................................. , fully understand the terms of employment and
the implication set out in the above letter. I now accept the offer of employment. Sign and forward to
your CANADA - Visa consular …………………..

I really don't know it's real or fake. I request to everyone please me out of this situation.

Office Address:-
Muren Energy and Petroleum LLC. 500 4th Ave SW, Calgary,Calgary, AB T2P 2V6 Canada.
Tel :- +1 (416) 907 8088
Email:- hr@murenenergy.com / careers@murenenergy.com

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Only private school have uniform and most children attend public schools. This is very strange. Maybe written by scammer whose country have uniform for all school age students.

F,Education Expenses:- School fees up to three thousand eight hundred and seventy CAD Dollars ($3,870) for 2
Children per annum for actual fees will be your entitlement for your Children education.
"Expenses for uniforms, Textbooks, etc, will be borne by you. "

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Only private school have uniform and most children attend public schools. This is very strange. Maybe written by scammer whose country have uniform for all school age students.
I want this job - high pay, private school tuition, medical, housing, car!

• Haha
Reactions: YVR123

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Office Address:-
Muren Energy and Petroleum LLC. 500 4th Ave SW, Calgary,Calgary, AB T2P 2V6 Canada.
Tel :- +1 (416) 907 8088
It's impossible that they occupied the whole 32 floors of the Altius Centre in Calgary.
Just a tip, very rarely any business has an address without a suite number specially if it's in a tall big building in downtown of any city.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please tell me how to apply this company?
Why would you want to apply?

The job offer is fake and the letter is a scam. There is no job. They just want to steal your money.