+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is this AOR? if so so what is next?

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Hello All,
I got a pdf document from IRCC that says the following :

"This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your
application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required.
All citizenship applicants between 18 and 54 years of age on the date they sign their application
must meet language and knowledge requirements to become a Canadian citizen. If this includes
you, you will need to:
• Demonstrate competence in basic communication in English or French.
• Pass a written or if necessary, an oral test on your knowledge of Canada and the rights
and responsibilities of citizenship..".

What does this mean? approved? what will be my next step?
Thank you and sorry for my lack of knowlege.
Best,
Rami.

saad_im

Jan 27, 2019
Canada
Hello All,
I got a pdf document from IRCC that says the following :

"This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your
application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required.
All citizenship applicants between 18 and 54 years of age on the date they sign their application
must meet language and knowledge requirements to become a Canadian citizen. If this includes
you, you will need to:
• Demonstrate competence in basic communication in English or French.
• Pass a written or if necessary, an oral test on your knowledge of Canada and the rights
and responsibilities of citizenship..".

What does this mean? approved? what will be my next step?
Thank you and sorry for my lack of knowlege.
Best,
Rami.
Yes, this is AOR. no this does not mean approved. This just means that they have officially received your application and have checked it for completeness. Due process remains.