+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this an acceptable proof of funds or a big red flag

Stephenmoka5

Dec 5, 2018
Hi there, I am considering going to the Canadafor my sport training (Pro wrestling), I am able to raise some money from a bookmaker in my country about $4000 to $5000 per week steady for some months now. I don't know how to explain this source of funds 'cause my real monthly salary is not even up to half of a weekly earning with the bookmaker.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi there, I am considering going to the Canadafor my sport training (Pro wrestling), I am able to raise some money from a bookmaker in my country about $4000 to $5000 per week steady for some months now. I don't know how to explain this source of funds 'cause my real monthly salary is not even up to half of a weekly earning with the bookmaker.
IMO, it could be seen as a huge red flag because personally you don't have the finances to fund your training nor are you being funded by a 'regular' sponsor

Stephenmoka5

Dec 5, 2018
Thanks @Bryanna and others. Maybe I wasn't too explicit. I mean I can't proof this source of funds cause payment are made into my account from them, I don't receive pay slips all payment and commission are sent to my online account with them (I can send fund from this online account directly to my bank), I own properties with their business name on it, I can also hire and fire anyone anytime. I currently have about N17,600,144.37 in the account (personal bank account is different) at an exchange rate of 1 usd to 364.22 I have 48,325.60 usd. I can access this funds anytime, I don't know if paying myself would also be a good idea. Thank you all

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks @Bryanna and others. Maybe I wasn't too explicit. I mean I can't proof this source of funds cause payment are made into my account from them, I don't receive pay slips all payment and commission are sent to my online account with them (I can send fund from this online account directly to my bank), I own properties with their business name on it, I can also hire and fire anyone anytime. I currently have about N17,600,144.37 in the account (personal bank account is different) at an exchange rate of 1 usd to 364.22 I have 48,325.60 usd. I can access this funds anytime, I don't know if paying myself would also be a good idea. Thank you all
It's simple:
If the source of the bank deposits/transfers cannot be proved = Income is not legit = Income is not yours