+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is This AIP?

Athul94

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Bro same timeline what did u mention in webform
Hello and good day, My name is XXXXX. I have filed an application for a student Visa back in March 11th in the Bangalore VAC and on 13th March I was told that the file has reached Delhi VAC and the processing has begun. After then I had to defer from may intake to September intake and about a week ago I have uploaded the Updated LOA after a request for the same in my GC account (I also mailed the same back in July via webform and I was given the confirmation of its reciept) . I have submitted a complete application including biometrics and PCC and GIC (non sds offline). I'm raising this webform in hope that you can kindly give me some info regarding the file status , as the deadline to defer the program is on 5th September and the college has informed me the program will be available for September of next year. That means I'll have to wait another year. Even if I were to get an AIP I could start the program in hope that I may get an approval. I hope you will take this as a plea from a concerned student.

Athul94

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
And to give a bit of context I was refused my studuent visa three times prior to this stating that the VO was not convinced that I'll return home after authorised stay. First I applied on dec11 2019 ..then again on Dec . Then on Jan ...all 3 were rejected. That's y I am a bit concerned regarding the 2nd stage approval also. But my pcc medical and all were clear in the first 3 attempts

Reactions: Panku Trehan

canadian_student

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Canada
I just recieved this as a PDF attached to the reply of a webform that I raised ,
Hello, While the COVID-19 pandemic has presented a number of challenges world-wide, Canada’s whole-of-government approach is aimed at protecting the health of Canadians while minimizing the economic and social impact of restrictions. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has implemented a temporary two-stage process to provide an update to international students who have not yet been able to provide all the required documents or information needed to have their application fully assessed in time for the fall semester. You are receiving this notification as an officer has reviewed the information and documents you provided to support your study permit application. Based on this preliminary eligibility assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing. Additional information and documentation may be required in order to continue processing your application. If we previously requested that you complete biometrics and/or a medical examination and submit a police certificate, please do so as soon as you are able to. If you have not received a request from us for additional information or documents, please await further instructions. Once we have received all requested information and documents, we will complete our assessment of your application and we will inform you of the final decision (approved or refused) made on your application. While you await a final decision on your application you may commence your studies online. If you are a representative who has received this notification, please ensure to advise your client(s) of this important information. Thank you, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
AIP, Congrats

Reactions: Athul94

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
I just recieved this as a PDF attached to the reply of a webform that I raised ,
Hello, While the COVID-19 pandemic has presented a number of challenges world-wide, Canada’s whole-of-government approach is aimed at protecting the health of Canadians while minimizing the economic and social impact of restrictions. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has implemented a temporary two-stage process to provide an update to international students who have not yet been able to provide all the required documents or information needed to have their application fully assessed in time for the fall semester. You are receiving this notification as an officer has reviewed the information and documents you provided to support your study permit application. Based on this preliminary eligibility assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing. Additional information and documentation may be required in order to continue processing your application. If we previously requested that you complete biometrics and/or a medical examination and submit a police certificate, please do so as soon as you are able to. If you have not received a request from us for additional information or documents, please await further instructions. Once we have received all requested information and documents, we will complete our assessment of your application and we will inform you of the final decision (approved or refused) made on your application. While you await a final decision on your application you may commence your studies online. If you are a representative who has received this notification, please ensure to advise your client(s) of this important information. Thank you, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

what web form did you raise?

Athul94

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Update : recieved the pdf (aip?) In gc account as well. Note that I submitted a complete application with pcc biometrics medicals and even submitted my passport