+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this a confirmation of visa?

ManKaur

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Hi,

My Passport has been dispatched and an hour later I got this mail from CIC:

''Your application to study in Canada has been approved. A permit authorizing your studies will be issued to you

on your arrival to Canada following an examination by an officer of the Canada Border Services Agency, subject

to your compliance with the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations.

The officer will ask to see this letter, your passport and may request to see your supporting documents, such as

the letter of acceptance from your educational institution. Do not pack these or other valuable papers in your

checked luggage.''

Please explain.

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
ManKaur said:
Hi,

My Passport has been dispatched and an hour later I got this mail from CIC:

''Your application to study in Canada has been approved. A permit authorizing your studies will be issued to you

on your arrival to Canada following an examination by an officer of the Canada Border Services Agency, subject

to your compliance with the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations.

The officer will ask to see this letter, your passport and may request to see your supporting documents, such as

the letter of acceptance from your educational institution. Do not pack these or other valuable papers in your

checked luggage.''

Please explain.
Hi and congrats. Please do share what was ur qualification and which degree u applied for further education???

ManKaur

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
@Mikra, I applied on 28th, filed on 29th, it was paper based so i really dont know when was the medical passed. Today evening my time (Indian Standard time) I tracked on vfs and recvd the message saying my passport has been dispatched. Maybe half n hour later I recvd a mail from CIC attaching a letter of approval.
Thanks for all the support. Mikra I really hope you recv soon with a positive response, God's strength to you mate. :) Cheers.

ManKaur

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
@amber, I have done IBDP, got 5/7, couldn't clear math.
IELTS L:8 R:6.5 W:6.5 S:7.5 Total: 7
Further I've applied for Bachelor of Commerce- International Business 4 years in Humber College.
I hope this helps. Good luck, cheers!

ManKaur

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
@Sohal, I wasnt able to link online before getting dispatched message since I didnt know the exact date of the completion of course

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........