+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there still some 2019 outland applicant who has been waiting ?

abart

Star Member
Jun 10, 2021
We received our pre-arrival letter this morning. Hopefully we will be through this hellish process soon.

Cacoder

Oct 20, 2018
Did you try contacting them? There has to be something they must’ve communicated with you that is causing this delay.
Many web forms, phone calls, and any means of contact have only been answered with 'delay'.
There is nothing I can do now but wait. :( It's really terrible.

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Many web forms, phone calls, and any means of contact have only been answered with 'delay'.
There is nothing I can do now but wait. :( It's really terrible.
What was the last update you received from them? And is your case an appeal case?

Cacoder

Oct 20, 2018
What was the last update you received from them? And is your case an appeal case?
No. I am only inviting my inland spouse. The last update was all that was moved to Mississauga in October 2019. There was nothing odd about the GMCS.
I guess they just forgot me, but there's nothing I can do.

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
No. I am only inviting my inland spouse. The last update was all that was moved to Mississauga in October 2019. There was nothing odd about the GMCS.
I guess they just forgot me, but there's nothing I can do.
Yeah don’t let it be heavy on you. Just wait, it will eventually come along and hey, at least you can still see your spouse right.

Cacoder

Oct 20, 2018
Yeah don’t let it be heavy on you. Just wait, it will eventually come along and hey, at least you can still see your spouse right.
Thank you, IRCC status has been changed to 'Application Received' from 'In Process' today.
Do you know what this means? is it heading towards AOR2?

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Thank you, IRCC status has been changed to 'Application Received' from 'In Process' today.
Do you know what this means? is it heading towards AOR2?
I don’t know the details of your application so hard to answer it. However, not everyone receives formal E-mail of the AOR. But since your ECAS shows application is received, that is basically the AOR. If you have already received E-mail of Sponsor Approval that is a good sign and they have started working on your application as it says “In Process”

Cacoder

Oct 20, 2018
I don’t know the details of your application so hard to answer it. However, not everyone receives formal E-mail of the AOR. But since your ECAS shows application is received, that is basically the AOR. If you have already received E-mail of Sponsor Approval that is a good sign and they have started working on your application as it says “In Process”
Thank you. Good news, please, this year!