+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there nothing we can do if PGWP is refused 90 days after graduation???

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Hey guys my situation is bit different... i applied my PGWP on 14th may and got refusal on 28 june 2018 saying that they did see enough documentation of completion of my studies though I submitted my letter of completion of studies, but I was still in 90 day period of completion of study so I applied again on july 5th. I’m still waiting for it. Is there anything eles i should i do? Please suggest as I’m really worried.
Did you apply again with the same documentation, or did you add more documents to the second application? Was the letter signed and on the college official letter-headed paper? If not, they probably want to see the transcripts as well.

Gurjeet101

Jul 12, 2018
Did you apply again with the same documentation, or did you add more documents to the second application? Was the letter signed and on the college official letter-headed paper? If not, they probably want to see the transcripts as well.
Thanks for the reply, yes I submitted everything including letter of completion, transcripts, even my degree

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Thanks for the reply, yes I submitted everything including letter of completion, transcripts, even my degree
Well if all that was submitted the second time, you should get the PGWP this time. Although, as you have probably have read in this forum, nothing is 100% guaranteed.