+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there need to reapply CAQ ?

Kamal4020

Aug 11, 2018
Hi , I got refused for September intake. and considering to reapply for January intake for same college and same course. Is there need to get New CAQ for reapplying ?

saam83

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
Hi , I got refused for September intake. and considering to reapply for January intake for same college and same course. Is there need to get New CAQ for reapplying ?
Not sure if I understand what's your question. It seems you're mixing CAQ with CSQ? Intake is only for CSQ (which is no longer exist though).

Kamal4020

Aug 11, 2018
Not sure if I understand what's your question. It seems you're mixing CAQ with CSQ? Intake is only for CSQ (which is no longer exist though).
I'm talking about CAQ for study permit. My application got refused for September intake. I'm reapplying my application for January intake .in that case does i need new CAQ or not? TIA

saam83

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
I'm talking about CAQ for study permit. My application got refused for September intake. I'm reapplying my application for January intake .in that case does i need new CAQ or not? TIA
Like I said before there is no such thing as intake period for visa and CAQ. You can reapply whenever you want. You don't have to wait till Janurary. your CAQ application got rejected? or study permit? If it's study permit you don't need to reapply for CAQ as long as it is still valid.