+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is there Biometrics for dependent children under 14 years

Yorker13

May 27, 2013
Hi

I recently submitted application to sponsor my three kids after divorce, their mother signed the declaration for allowing minors to travel with me to canada for pr, and she is not coming ,

to save time, i done the medicals for my kids in United Arab Emirates, then we left UAE to my home country Somalia ,where my 3 kids still there, i came back to Canada and applied for dependent child sponsorship application.

my questions

1- is there biometrics required for kids under the age of 14 , i mentioned in the application that my kids are in Somalia, not in UAE

2- will they ask for new medicals as the one i made for them was done in UAE back in May 2022.

thanks all

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
1. No, no biometrics required for under 14.
2. No-one can tell you, but it wouldn't be unusual - they're only valid for a year (typically) so even if accepted as valid now, may be required to re-do to travel.

Reactions: Yorker13

Yorker13

May 27, 2013
1. No, no biometrics required for under 14.
2. No-one can tell you, but it wouldn't be unusual - they're only valid for a year (typically) so even if accepted as valid now, may be required to re-do to travel.
thank you for your reply

but,on what u based your answer? from experience or u read it somewhere, can u share the article or place where u read this from

thank you

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
i guess u dont know how this website works.

people share their experiences and even made excel sheets to update each other,

but clowns like u should learn how to socialize and be more useful .
I think I do know how this website works, and if you check, you'll see I've shared quite a lot of experience here.

I gave you a simple answer to a simple question. If you want to look it up yourself, now that you've already been given the answer, you can do so freely.