+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there anyone who applied for Police clearance for Qatar through Metrash?

tomking101

Dec 29, 2018
I'm trying to apply for PCC through metrash here in Qatar. But it asks me to fill "issue for". I'm confused. Should I say CIC or IRCC or what?

and How long will it take to get the document ready?

EdwardQ

Apr 6, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
AOR Received.
11-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
21-12-2019
Insert Canadian Authorities :).
By the way most probably it's gonna show your country of nationality and only show it in Arabic!

That's immaterial by the way - make sure that the dates on the certificate corresponds with the dates you have indicated in your application as being resident in Qatar. Good luck.

If there are any inconsistencies, you can complain when u collect the certificate in person.

I'm trying to apply for PCC through metrash here in Qatar. But it asks me to fill "issue for". I'm confused. Should I say CIC or IRCC or what?

and How long will it take to get the document ready?

tomking101

Dec 29, 2018
By the way most probably it's gonna show your country of nationality and only show it in Arabic!

That's immaterial by the way - make sure that the dates on the certificate corresponds with the dates you have indicated in your application as being resident in Qatar. Good luck.

If there are any inconsistencies, you can complain when u collect the certificate in person.
Thank you for the information. I paid for the document through metrash for me and my wife. I hope the dates will be fine.

I'm bit worried as my wife came here with Business visa and converted it into RP. But I have an old PCC which I've taken for MMUP and it doesn't mention any date on it. Let's see..

Thank you. Good luck !

tomking101

Dec 29, 2018

I am getting a message from metrash that the PCC is on hold due to some missing documents. At the time of applying, I didn't get any option to upload anything. But after this message, I am getting the option to upload. I didn't have a clue what they are asking as it is in Arabic. However thanks to Google translator they are asking for the first date of entry. I uploaded the scanned copy of the passport page which had the stamp of my first day of entry. But still im getting the same message as before mentioning that there are missing documents.

Any idea or advice?

tomking101

Dec 29, 2018
Finally got everything in order!

I'm writing this for anyone who is planning to get PCC from Qatar.

For those who don't have a Metrash2 you have to download it and register yourself. You should have your mobile no registered under your QID.

Everyone has to apply PCC through Metrash only. Paper applications are not allowed. You will not be given at least an appointment number when you go to the CEID. You can apply for your family members through the app as well. However, you'll have to pay 10QR for each PCC. Fill your details and for "issue for", I mentioned as IRCC Canada (i think it really doesn't matter).

For my spouse I got it approved within a day. But for me when I checked Metrash (followup application option) it was mentioned as PCC on hold due to some missing documents. When you click on it you will get a box to upload a document but unfortunately, it is written in Arabic. So with the help of google translator, I found out that I have to upload the "First date of entry". therefore I uploaded the immigration stamp on my passport. But still, after one day, I got the same message. This happened to me 3 times so I didn't want to do it again so went to CEID in Salwa (near to fingerprint office at around 6.30am - no crowd at all). Had a hard time convincing the policeman to get a number, he was telling me it can be done only through metrash and go away. After showing rejected messages finally he gave me a number to talk to another officer. He was nice though ( I really don't remember his name it was something like Abdulnazer, not sure). He asked for my passport and QID and asked me to check metrash tomorrow and come to print the document if it is approved. I got the approval within a date and got it printed nicely and easily.

4. Another issue was my wife came on a business visa at and she converted it to family visa. Because of this, her first date of entry is shown as per his QID which is not the correct one. After printing, I told the same officer at CEID that the dates have to change and showed him the passport. He told me to go to immigration at Gharaffa and to change it from there. At immigration (Gate 2 - Ground floor) I took a number an waited for my turn. At the counter, the lady told me to meet the Captain at the counter 6. For that, you have to take another number and wait. No one told me about a number I went straight away. because of this a police officer was mad at me and scolded me for going (like I should know everything). Anyway, the captain was a cool nice guy. He asked me for my wife's passport and the stamp of the first date of entry. Then he said he changed it in the system but to wait 12 hours and go to CEID again. Next day, I went to CEID and met the same officer. He wrote something on the old PCC and asked me to go the counter and print it again. Everything else was smooth. Pay 10 QR again and you have it ready.

Wish you all the best!

Quorn

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
FSW

For those who don't have a Metrash2 you have to download it and register yourself. You should have your mobile no registered under your QID.

Everyone has to apply PCC through Metrash only. Paper applications are not allowed. You will not be given at least an appointment number when you go to the CEID. You can apply for your family members through the app as well. However, you'll have to pay 10QR for each PCC. Fill your details and for "issue for", I mentioned as IRCC Canada (i think it really doesn't matter).

For my spouse I got it approved within a day. But for me when I checked Metrash (followup application option) it was mentioned as PCC on hold due to some missing documents. When you click on it you will get a box to upload a document but unfortunately, it is written in Arabic. So with the help of google translator, I found out that I have to upload the "First date of entry". therefore I uploaded the immigration stamp on my passport. But still, after one day, I got the same message. This happened to me 3 times so I didn't want to do it again so went to CEID in Salwa (near to fingerprint office at around 6.30am - no crowd at all). Had a hard time convincing the policeman to get a number, he was telling me it can be done only through metrash and go away. After showing rejected messages finally he gave me a number to talk to another officer. He was nice though ( I really don't remember his name it was something like Abdulnazer, not sure). He asked for my passport and QID and asked me to check metrash tomorrow and come to print the document if it is approved. I got the approval within a date and got it printed nicely and easily.

4. Another issue was my wife came on a business visa at and she converted it to family visa. Because of this, her first date of entry is shown as per his QID which is not the correct one. After printing, I told the same officer at CEID that the dates have to change and showed him the passport. He told me to go to immigration at Gharaffa and to change it from there. At immigration (Gate 2 - Ground floor) I took a number an waited for my turn. At the counter, the lady told me to meet the Captain at the counter 6. For that, you have to take another number and wait. No one told me about a number I went straight away. because of this a police officer was mad at me and scolded me for going (like I should know everything). Anyway, the captain was a cool nice guy. He asked me for my wife's passport and the stamp of the first date of entry. Then he said he changed it in the system but to wait 12 hours and go to CEID again. Next day, I went to CEID and met the same officer. He wrote something on the old PCC and asked me to go the counter and print it again. Everything else was smooth. Pay 10 QR again and you have it ready.

Wish you all the best!
That's one of the most valuable posts, Thank you for preparing such a comprehensive explanation.

Regards

Romalman0812

Aug 4, 2019

Wish you all the best!

Hello,

I just wanna ask how did you know if your police clearance is ready to pick up. I applied online and checked the status on Methrash app and it says there that it’s approved. Does it mean that my police clearance is ready to pick up? Hoping to quick respond as I am leaving Qatar in a few days. Thank you in advance.

tomking101

Dec 29, 2018
Hello,

I just wanna ask how did you know if your police clearance is ready to pick up. I applied online and checked the status on Methrash app and it says there that it’s approved. Does it mean that my police clearance is ready to pick up? Hoping to quick respond as I am leaving Qatar in a few days. Thank you in advance.
Yes.. Just go to the CEID at Salwa road.

davidraze

Sep 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
31/10/2019
Med's Done....
19/11/2019
VISA ISSUED...
17/05/2020
Hi Tom, similar to your situation I don't have an upload option in metrash.. Do you have any idea how get it to work.

Thank you very much
David

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015

Wish you all the best!
This is a LIFE SAVER! thank you!

davidraze

Sep 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
31/10/2019
Med's Done....
19/11/2019
VISA ISSUED...
17/05/2020
Hi Djjerlin,
Below is the offical Email content That i recieved from the QATAR CEID,

Requirements for applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from outside the country

There are three ways to apply for the PCC from outside the country
  • Through the Qatar embassy that is in your country of residence
  • Applying via express mail by sending all the required documents + 50USD fee to the following address

ADDRESS:
    Ministry of the Interior
    Department of Criminal Evidence and Information – Salwa road
    Zone no:55, Area no:30
    PO Box 23004

Phone: 2346737-2346717

3.The applicant can ask a relative or a friend in Doha to applied and receive the PCC by sending him all the required documents with the power of attorney certified by the court and the competent authorities in the applicant country and the Embassy of the State of Qatar & the ministry of foreign affair, the certificate must also have the relative/friend Qatari Id number, the full name and must pay the processing fee on the applicant behalf for the certificate in Qatari Riyal its will be 10 QR only.

Document required for the PCC

• A formal letter addressed to Mr./ Director General of evidence and criminal information shows the certificate request and purpose.
  • Clear copies of relevant pages of applicant's current passport and old passport that was used while in Qatar with personal particulars, residence permit, dates of first entry to the country and last exit from the country.
  • If you were not resident of the State of Qatar or for visit visa or tourist visa attach full set of fingerprints (original) duly attested by a competent government authority at the country of the applicant.
  • Two recent passport-size photographs
  • US$ 50 (fifty US Dollars) in Cash as processing + mailing fee from outside the country, from inside the country 10 QR .

Notes:

If the applicant is a resident born in Doha does not have to attach the PCC from his country with the application for the PCC from Qatar. But he should attach a copy of the birth certificate with the application. Those who entered the country while they were under 16 years old should produce a copy of the passport that contains the date of first entry to the country.

Thanks