+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there anybody who have applied from Saudi arabia

Saadkhalid

Jan 31, 2018
Is there anybody who have applied online for Canada study permit from Saudi Arabia.
I need some information about documents and exit-re entry visa. Urgent help needed from seniors.

Reactions: ahmad.ninety

Saadkhalid

Jan 31, 2018
Yes i did
Dear I have some questions? Can u please guide me?
1. Can u tell me list of all documents you prepared?
2. I have 80000sar statement and I have paid 1 semester fee. Is that enough?
3. Do I have to go for up front medical or I am exampt from that?
4. What are the ties u have shown while living in Ksa.?
5. I have to apply for September intake when I have to submit my application?

nabilrana7

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Did u receive your visa.?
yes my visa got approved
1. I applied online. I had my offer letter, passport copy, digital photo. proof of funds(father's bank statement and salary certificate) later on they requested for additional documents. My Iqama and transcript. so make sure they are ready and get ur iqama translated into english.
2. Proof of funda u need to have one-year fee+ $10,000. after paying ur semester fee. calculate the remaining balance+10,000. if that amount is less than 80,000. you are good to go. don't forget to attach your semester fee receipt with proof of funds.
3. If for the last 6 months u r here then no need. for medical if u have lived continuously for 6 months in a country mentioned on their list then yes. u can refer to their website it is explained properly. usually, applicants from KSA are exempted.
4. I didn't show anything specific. i just wrote that i will come back to Saudi Arabia. I mentioned that i completed my bachelor's in Malaysia and left the country without overstaying which was enough to convince.
5. It depends on you right now they are busy for winter 2020. Kindly consult with VFS they can advise. .On their website, it states that they need 10 weeks. so u can calculate accordingly. U can apply around march or April it is up to u.

Reactions: ahmad.ninety

Saadkhalid

Jan 31, 2018
yes my visa got approved
1. I applied online. I had my offer letter, passport copy, digital photo. proof of funds(father's bank statement and salary certificate) later on they requested for additional documents. My Iqama and transcript. so make sure they are ready and get ur iqama translated into english.
2. Proof of funda u need to have one-year fee+ $10,000. after paying ur semester fee. calculate the remaining balance+10,000. if that amount is less than 80,000. you are good to go. don't forget to attach your semester fee receipt with proof of funds.
3. If for the last 6 months u r here then no need. for medical if u have lived continuously for 6 months in a country mentioned on their list then yes. u can refer to their website it is explained properly. usually, applicants from KSA are exempted.
4. I didn't show anything specific. i just wrote that i will come back to Saudi Arabia. I mentioned that i completed my bachelor's in Malaysia and left the country without overstaying which was enough to convince.
5. It depends on you right now they are busy for winter 2020. Kindly consult with VFS they can advise. .On their website, it states that they need 10 weeks. so u can calculate accordingly. U can apply around march or April it is up to u.
Thanks dear.
Did u make exit re entry visa when u submit your documents?

Saadkhalid

Jan 31, 2018
You can message me here. I will reply dont worry.
Thanx dear. Did u make the translation of police certificate.?
I make translation of iqama and got attested from Pakistan embassy but they didn't attested the iqama. Is that ok?
From where did u make the notarized sponsorship affidavit?

Saadkhalid

Jan 31, 2018
And one more thing dear. Did u submit digital photo with application or with biometrics. And from where u get this in Ksa?

nabilrana7

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Thanx dear. Did u make the translation of police certificate.?
I make translation of iqama and got attested from Pakistan embassy but they didn't attested the iqama. Is that ok?
From where did u make the notarized sponsorship affidavit?
bro u r panicking. relax. I didnt submit the police clearance certifcaite. i just submitted translated iqama. that it, yes i submitted a digital photo with the application. and they took my picture with their camera when i went for biometrics. I applied from Khobar

Jan 22, 2018
Sallam Nabil Saab how are you doing? would like to have some questions if you can help/support

Do you have any study gap ? Would you mind sharing your SOP? Are you still in Saudi Arabia? Would you mind if i want to meet you?

Regards
SHAHID

Mathar Sahib

May 26, 2020
Yes i did
Hi nabilrana.I am planning to apply study permit from Saudi.I am from India.I am living in Khobar.I am a Master degree holder working here in a private hospital since 2015.I have got offer letter for May intake for a two year post graduate program related to my field.Will there be any prob for getting visa with the master's?What are the financial side needed if I apply from here on non sds category? I don't think it's not much convenient to go to India in this pandemic time...What is your suggestion? advance thanks