+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is there any way to Submit GIC fee without student's account?

nitinpahwa77

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Hello,

I have applied for pan card on 16th march 2017 and I haven't received my pan card yet. I submitted college fees. Now the only thing left is GIC funds. My bank is not allowing me to submit GIC funds without pan card. Is there any other way to submit GIC funds?

pb11

Apr 24, 2017
Toronto
Hello,

I have applied for pan card on 16th march 2017 and I haven't received my pan card yet. I submitted college fees. Now the only thing left is GIC funds. My bank is not allowing me to submit GIC funds without pan card. Is there any other way to submit GIC funds?
If you have applied for your pan card on 16th march I believe you will receive your pan card in a day or two.. as transferring funds from your account is a mandatory and important step so just don't ignore this...

Furthermore, I suggest you to kindly track your pan application to check how long does it will take.

nitinpahwa77

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
If you have applied for your pan card on 16th march I believe you will receive your pan card in a day or two.. as transferring funds from your account is a mandatory and important step so just don't ignore this...

Furthermore, I suggest you to kindly track your pan application to check how long does it will take.
Hi, I tracked my pan card application. The status is showing "Application is received and is under verification". I don't know when I will receive pan card. That's why I am searching for another way to submit GIC funds.

pb11

Apr 24, 2017
Toronto
There is actually no other way to transfer the funds into gic accout except this one... rest you need to ask your consultant as they might help you.

nitinpahwa77

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
There is actually no other way to transfer the funds into gic accout except this one... rest you need to ask your consultant as they might help you.
My consultant is saying that I can pay through Forex. But it is clearly mentioned in the Scotia Bank statement that the funds paid by Money transfer will get rejected and will be sent back.
I am confused now, what should I do now.o_O

pb11

Apr 24, 2017
Toronto
My consultant is saying that I can pay through Forex. But it is clearly mentioned in the Scotia Bank statement that the funds paid by Money transfer will get rejected and will be sent back.
I am confused now, what should I do now.o_O
Actually my agent said the same that we can transfer via forex..

I will say please wait or ask ur agent in case if money will be rejected

Snorlax

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Hello,

Man! Even I paid for GIC without a pan card. I already had a minor account in a private bank. I was asked for pan card by bank officials to transfer gic amount but since I didn't have that, they sent the money after filling form 60 (idk if it's 60 or 16 , i don't remember). Go to a bank where ur parents have a account n ask them to open one. Hope that helps

nitinpahwa77

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Man! Even I paid for GIC without a pan card. I already had a minor account in a private bank. I was asked for pan card by bank officials to transfer gic amount but since I didn't have that, they sent the money after filling form 60 (idk if it's 60 or 16 , i don't remember). Go to a bank where ur parents have a account n ask them to open one. Hope that helps
Hi, I contacted my bank. They aren't allowing me submit GIC without pan card. I am applying through HDFC bank. Which bank are your using?

nitinpahwa77

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
May I know r program n college?
Northern College Pures at Toronto.
Program - Supply Chain Management

My profile -
10th - 8.2 CGPA
12th - 76 %
B.tech - Mechanical Engineering ( with 13 backlogs )
IELTS - 6.5 Overall ( L-6, R-6.5, W-6.5, S-6 )

What about you?

And can you please share your contact number in the inbox? I want to clear some queries. I am going to inbox you! Please check!
Thanks