+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there any way of speaking to someone in a passport office for advice?

Taddy

Sep 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
29-11-2015
I'm trying to get a question answered that I can't find the answer to online. I've gone round in circles with the CIC automated system.

Or, if anyone else knows....

I'm applying or my son's first passport. I have two photographs which I sent to my guarantor. The photography studio have stamped one, my guarantor has signed the other. I'm pretty sure the guarantor should sign the one stamped by the studio.

The photograph guidelines do say that the studio can stamp or handwrite their info on the photograph. There is not enough room for their stamp on he signed photo, my guarantor does not live near me to get him to sign the other one.

I was thinking to have th studio's details handwritten on the photo signed by the guarantor but will it look suspicious if one photo is stamped and the other handwritten?

TIA

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
Taddy said:
I'm trying to get a question answered that I can't find the answer to online. I've gone round in circles with the CIC automated system.

Or, if anyone else knows....

I'm applying or my son's first passport. I have two photographs which I sent to my guarantor. The photography studio have stamped one, my guarantor has signed the other. I'm pretty sure the guarantor should sign the one stamped by the studio.

The photograph guidelines do say that the studio can stamp or handwrite their info on the photograph. There is not enough room for their stamp on he signed photo, my guarantor does not live near me to get him to sign the other one.

I was thinking to have th studio's details handwritten on the photo signed by the guarantor but will it look suspicious if one photo is stamped and the other handwritten?

TIA
Hey,

I am surprised, didnt the studio stamp both the photos? I am pretty sure most studios stamp both and the guarantor signs both the photos.