+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there any solution to my problem?

May 15, 2019
Hi,
I was studying in (KPU) Kwantlen Polytechnic University Surrey. After my December 2018 semester, due to my unsatisfactory academic standing I was required to withdraw for six months duration. During this period I took admission in Acsenda School of Management. My next semester will be from July 2019 to September 2019 (Ascenda semester is of three months of duration). I want to take admission back in KPU in September 2019(Fall).
Am I allowed to take admission back in KPU as September is overlapping in these two semesters?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You can take admission wherever you want there is no restriction.
You might face issues in PGWP because of the withdrawal, if you are later interested in that.

maccyd10

Oct 26, 2015
Hi,
I was studying in (KPU) Kwantlen Polytechnic University Surrey. After my December 2018 semester, due to my unsatisfactory academic standing I was required to withdraw for six months duration. During this period I took admission in Acsenda School of Management. My next semester will be from July 2019 to September 2019 (Ascenda semester is of three months of duration). I want to take admission back in KPU in September 2019(Fall).
Am I allowed to take admission back in KPU as September is overlapping in these two semesters?
Exactly how long was it before you re-enrolled ? If you were not enrolled at a registered DLI for more than 90 days your study permit becomes automatically invalid.

In that case you should apply to re-instate your status as a student otherwise you could make yourself inadmissible to Canada in the future