+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is there any problem entering canada with my visa here in uae is not cancelle

poldo

Nov 12, 2014
i recieved my visa already and is planning to take my vacation in philippines and from there to canada that means that i have my visa here in uae stiil not cancelled, anyone here has the same situation as i mine? what is the best way to do? thank you

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
No worry nothing will happen because you want to fly from phillipine to Canada right.
Your and mine situation is same so relax and go to your home
Country and fly from there.Good luck.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poldo said:
will the officer in canada wont ask if he saw my visa in uae? thank you again
To the CBSA officer at the port of entry in Canada - your UAE visa does not matter. What matters is you have a visa to enter Canada.

Make sure you have completed all UAE exit formalities if you were a former worker in UAE - you may run into problems in the future (i.e. getting a police clearance etc.).

.../atb

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
If you are exiting Philippines you need to take PDOS and other document like OEC DOLE etc. unless your coming to Canada as immigrant/permanent resident. Back read some old post

Asel

Mar 9, 2014
Hello po ung visa ko po approved na is there any expire date, bcoz i have still 1 month notice in work..please give some advice

poldo

Nov 12, 2014
Asel said:
Hello po ung visa ko po approved na is there any expire date, bcoz i have still 1 month notice in work..please give some advice
meron po, dalawang taon

poldo

Nov 12, 2014
wsongco said:
If you are exiting Philippines you need to take PDOS and other document like OEC DOLE etc. unless your coming to Canada as immigrant/permanent resident. Back read some old post
Thank you for the info. Godbless

poldo

Nov 12, 2014
ragluf said:
To the CBSA officer at the port of entry in Canada - your UAE visa does not matter. What matters is you have a visa to enter Canada.

Make sure you have completed all UAE exit formalities if you were a former worker in UAE - you may run into problems in the future (i.e. getting a police clearance etc.).

.../atb
okay. thank you very much for the info. Godbless

Emrysnimue

May 4, 2014
Hi,

Whats your status now.. Im planning also to go Philippines before go to canada without canceling my kuwait visa.
It is difficult to process exit clearance in the Philippines... Please need information what did you do..

Thanks

ortswak

May 11, 2016
hello there!!! do i need a PDOS still if i am new zealand right now and going to canada right away? i was apporved for a spousal PR. thank you!

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ortswak said:
hello there!!! do i need a PDOS still if i am new zealand right now and going to canada right away? i was apporved for a spousal PR. thank you!
PDOS required only if you are departing the PH and immigrating. If you are not departing from the PH, there is no requirement for PDOS.

.../atb

Reactions: jedi_jam