+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is there any mail or confirmation from quebec that they receive our application for CsQ? help.

samantha08

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 22, 2013
hi.. can anyone tell me how long should i wait for a response from quebec whether they have received our application or not. we submitted it last week if december 2013 and until now we did not receive any mail from them whether or not they received our papers or not. am i going to receive any mail from them? but our application fee has been credited already from our bank account since january first week but we havent received any mail from them. help anyone?

QuebecPEQ

Jul 17, 2013
I took a long while for my application recieved to show up on ECAS after I sent it. Them taking your payment is promising. You just need to wait it out I'm afraid.

samantha08

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 22, 2013
QuebecPEQ said:
I took a long while for my application recieved to show up on ECAS after I sent it. Them taking your payment is promising. You just need to wait it out I'm afraid.
hi.. then, it must be a good sign then? ill just hope and pray for the best.. :( thanks for the reply sir

samantha08

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 22, 2013
QuebecPEQ said:
do i need to submit or apply for ECAS too for QSW?

dior12

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you talking about CSQ or the federal? The CSQ you can contact them by phone just google their address.. For the federal it takes about 2-3 months for them to send you an email saying that they have received it (AOR). The CSQ takes about 5-8 weeks, in my case I think it was 4 but if everything is in order you will get it quite quickly. But CSQ is only the first step of process -- AOR is the federal part.

Once you get AOR, you will be able to log in to ECAS to check your status w/ the client ID number given in the email.

samantha08

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 22, 2013
dior12 said:
Are you talking about CSQ or the federal? The CSQ you can contact them by phone just google their address.. For the federal it takes about 2-3 months for them to send you an email saying that they have received it (AOR). The CSQ takes about 5-8 weeks, in my case I think it was 4 but if everything is in order you will get it quite quickly. But CSQ is only the first step of process -- AOR is the federal part.

Once you get AOR, you will be able to log in to ECAS to check your status w/ the client ID number given in the email.
hi..thanks so much for the reply.. im only in the first part which is waiting for the CSQ.. :( they say there will be an interview.. but i dont know.. did you have ur interview before getting ur CSQ? should i call them? because the application fee for the CSQ has been credited to my account already but i didnt receive any mail from them.. and i dont know whether to call them or not or just wait till they send me a mail. i submitted the application last third wk of dec.2014.. how about u?

dior12

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I didn't receive an email because I didn't need an interview, but i'm assuming they will send you a letter or an email with the date of the interview. I'm on the federal part. I applied for my CSQ in May. They sent my CSQ by mail, but like i said I don't know what they do if you need an interview, i'm sure they'll probably send a letter.

samantha08

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 22, 2013
dior12 said:
I didn't receive an email because I didn't need an interview, but i'm assuming they will send you a letter or an email with the date of the interview. I'm on the federal part. I applied for my CSQ in May. They sent my CSQ by mail, but like i said I don't know what they do if you need an interview, i'm sure they'll probably send a letter.
hi.. does it depend on the points whether u will need and interview or not/waived? thank you..

QuebecPEQ

Jul 17, 2013
How did you apply for your CSQ? Through the points system or the PEQ? Have you taken a French test? If so what is your level?

Canada.dream

Jan 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris vo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 July 2015
File Transfer...
30 July 2015
Med's Request
23-2-2017
Med's Done....
01-3-2017
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
03-4-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Hopefully this year
Hi
I have applied for QSW, my file was submitted to MICC last Dec 23 and so far i havent recieved or heard anything :(

samantha08

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 22, 2013
QuebecPEQ said:
How did you apply for your CSQ? Through the points system or the PEQ? Have you taken a French test? If so what is your level?
hi.. actually i dont know what peq means.hehe. and i think i applied through the point system? i did not take any french exam coz we got maybe around 64 points without french test. is that ok?

samantha08

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 22, 2013
Canada.dream said:
Hi
I have applied for QSW, my file was submitted to MICC last Dec 23 and so far i havent recieved or heard anything :(
yes, me too.. actually accdg to dhl our mail was received by dec 20.13.. but until now i did not receive any mail or confirmation from them about our file.. im just hoping and praying that everything will turn out fine. :)