+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there any hope for me

soufiane1

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Hello guys . I created a profile in express entry . My score is 358 only . So do I still have any chance the the COS scores will come down until I get the ITA ? Or this is just a dream . Because I heard that the scores of LIMA comes down until 50 only .

Is there any hope for me ?
Thanks guys .

Imranyasin

Jul 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, try to get a PNP, or improve your score with better ielts result, education or work experience.

JosephR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soufiane1 said:
Hello guys . I created a profile in express entry . My score is 358 only . So do I still have any chance the the COS scores will come down until I get the ITA ? Or this is just a dream . Because I heard that the scores of LIMA comes down until 50 only .

Thanks guys .
You may get ITA @end of 2017

sunchaser

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soufiane1 said:

Thanks guys .

358 looks stretch. You should work on improving your CRS. Do some research and see how improved ielts increases your CRS. If you get CLB 9 or 10 you may get additional 25/50 points for foreign work experience and education, in addition to improving scores in language section. I was at 375 with the first attempt, and later my crs increased to 448 juat with improved ielts scores. Explore all the options. Wish you luck!

soufiane1

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Thank you all guys. Actually I don't know how to improve my scores .I have already 1 year and 5 months experience here in Canada and 4 years outside Canada so I don't have anything to do to improve my experience . About English test I know it's hard for me to get 9 or 10 . There is nothing to do to improve education because I have close work permit . So my only chance is to try to get PNP or to get married but the problem again is I don't have love yet hahahah .

Anyway thanks guys . Please if anyone can help me by any idea to improve my scores tell me and help me .Thanks .

Almostther

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soufiane1 said:
Thank you all guys. Actually I don't know how to improve my scores .I have already 1 year and 5 months experience here in Canada and 4 years outside Canada so I don't have anything to do to improve my experience . About English test I know it's hard for me to get 9 or 10 . There is nothing to do to improve education because I have close work permit . So my only chance is to try to get PNP or to get married but the problem again is I don't have love yet hahahah .

Anyway thanks guys . Please if anyone can help me by any idea to improve my scores tell me and help me .Thanks .
I think you have chances of improving your score. Can you PM me your details (age,marital status, education, IELTS score and experience). As you have closed work permit, you would get 50 points for arranged job. your score will further increase when you complete two years in Canada.

soufiane1

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
My age 29.
Single.
I have 2 years diploma in cooking . And I finished the hight school but I didn't attend the university.
4 years experience outside Canada . 1 year and 5 months inside Canada .
I have celpip English test . Only R 5 L 4 W 6 S 5
Actually I don't wanna wait to finish 2 years . ..

I have a question . I created a profile using the one year job offer only . Is it possible to use LMIA and 1 year job offer .or I have to use one of them only .

Thank you so much

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soufiane1 said:
My age 29.
Single.
I have 2 years diploma in cooking . And I finished the hight school but I didn't attend the university.
4 years experience outside Canada . 1 year and 5 months inside Canada .
I have celpip English test . Only R 5 L 4 W 6 S 5
Actually I don't wanna wait to finish 2 years . ..

I have a question . I created a profile using the one year job offer only . Is it possible to use LMIA and 1 year job offer .or I have to use one of them only .

Thank you so much
Gonna give you a reality check. You don't have any in-demand technical skills , no Bachelor degree, way too low English score, and Canada has more than enough cooks and chefs.

If you don't want to improve your education and english skills, there's no way you can get an ITA or even PNP.

soufiane1

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Alexios07 said:
Gonna give you a reality check. You don't have any in-demand technical skills , no Bachelor degree, way too low English score, and Canada has more than enough cooks and chefs.

If you don't want to improve your education and english skills, there's no way you can get an ITA or even PNP.
is it possible to create profile in the pool by using the LMIA and 1 year job offer or no ? i created my profile using 1 year job offer and i got 358 point , so can i use my LMIA so i ll get 408 ?

soufiane1

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Alexios07 said:

what about the certificate of marriage ? how many additional point i will get if i get married ?

thank you

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soufiane1 said:
what about the certificate of marriage ? how many additional point i will get if i get married ?

thank you
You dont get points just for getting married. You will have to married an educated person and have him/her take language tests which will contribute to your score.