+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there any fee associated with re-issuance of PR VISA due to newborn addition?

Ordinary

Feb 18, 2015
Is there any fee associated with re-issuance of PR VISA due to newborn addition? I will be paying newborn processing fee, but is there any fee other than that?

faxismile

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No other fees. Just the processing fee. Had the same issue and the reissued PPR took 3 weeks.

faxismile

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got PPR after 7 months. 5 days after PPR. We had our baby. Sent CSE. Old PPR was cancelled. Got New PPR for the family after 3weeks.

Ordinary

Feb 18, 2015
faxismile said:
Got PPR after 7 months. 5 days after PPR. We had our baby. Sent CSE. Old PPR was cancelled. Got New PPR for the family after 3weeks.
Can I get your contact number with country code? I need to get clarity about newborn addition process. I will send you personal message

Ordinary

Feb 18, 2015
faxismile said:
So with CSE u sent all newborn docs and then after 3 weeks u gor PPR? Am I right?

rollercoaster

Star Member
Jan 24, 2016
Hi Ordinary, i dont mean to hijack your thread.. but can you please help me in this regard!!

I saw your post where you had asked if a 3 month course from pune university is recognized by WES for additional points.

Did you get additional points for the same?

I want to know since i am also planning to get into similar 3-6 months course to get additional points. Can you recommend any such course to me in IT/software from India which is recognized by WES?

Please help!!

Thanks
Rollercoaster

Ordinary

Feb 18, 2015
rollercoaster said:
Hi Ordinary, i dont mean to hijack your thread.. but can you please help me in this regard!!

I saw your post where you had asked if a 3 month course from pune university is recognized by WES for additional points.

Did you get additional points for the same?

I want to know since i am also planning to get into similar 3-6 months course to get additional points. Can you recommend any such course to me in IT/software from India which is recognized by WES?

Please help!!

I didnt get any information. But I think courses less than 1 year wont be accepted.

Thanks
Rollercoaster

yashwanth.258

Star Member
Oct 10, 2015
I got request to pay visa re-issuance fee in online for my visa as I'm adding spouse. Can you guys let me know where exactly I can pay this fee ?

Ordinary

Feb 18, 2015
yashwanth.258 said:
I got request to pay visa re-issuance fee in online for my visa as I'm adding spouse. Can you guys let me know where exactly I can pay this fee ?
Go to CIC fees->Other Immigration Services-> Pay Verification of status or replacement of an immigration doc fee. Its 30 CAD. You need to pay 30 for yourself and 30 for wife. Total 60