+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there any change/Update in Express entry application(Post ITA)?

kat_jack

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
HI All ,

I received ITA and i was uploaded few documents(Like my child photo ,medicals)

Now i could see only " Passports/Travel Documents" section only for my child and rest of the sections are not available.

Another change , multiple employment record option was displayed now only one Employment Records upload option displayed .

Any comments please . Appreciate your help. Thank you in advance!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Multiple members have reported some inconsistencies after the 'maintenance' shutdown. Try logging in on Monday, hope the system would sort itself out by then.

gc_007

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Hi,

I am facing the same issue.

The document checklist modified itself. My previous work ex doc is not showing anymore.

Also for my child only passport requirement is showing.

What is the status of your checklist now?

Regards,

kat_jack said:
HI All ,

I received ITA and i was uploaded few documents(Like my child photo ,medicals)

Now i could see only " Passports/Travel Documents" section only for my child and rest of the sections are not available.

Another change , multiple employment record option was displayed now only one Employment Records upload option displayed .

Any comments please . Appreciate your help. Thank you in advance!

kravichinnu

Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It still not showing up any fields for me to upload more than one work experience...hopefully they'll rectify this glitch tomorrow...i've already reported this using the 'share with CIC' button on the checklist page

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
Hi All,

I am experiencing the same thing. All the documents I uploaded for my baby are gone. The only document under his checklist is Passport/Travel Documents. Please what is the implication of this?

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
ok so i had the same problem...so i went back to see the information section for my kid and i found that citizenship information for my child got deleted during the maintenance, i reentered all that and voila all the upload sections came back but no such luck with the previous employment docs, i will be submitting on monday, so if it doesnt get back by then i'll just upload all the employment records in that one section thats asking for the current one to be safe