Consult iccrc member of Canada immigration.. like Jain overseas Jalandhar,
Or IDP education they would give u genuine advice
U better starting work on Ur sop like why u got low marks and how would you perform in AEC
Hey bro, can you give me insights on my application?
- Applying under SDS Online application.
- I am from Vietnam.
- I am 17 years old, currently living with my parents.
- I am a high school graduate.
Year 12th - 83% overall.
Year 13th - 82% overall.
IELTS - 7.5 overall, lowest is 6.0.
- Accepted to Carleton University for Bachelor of Computer Science with $4000 scholarship.
- Travelled to the U.K, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, etc.
- Recently studied in New Zealand for Year 12 and 13 (last 2 years of high school) under a valid and approved New Zealand student visa.
- One of my sister has PR and lives in Canada.
- Both of my parents lives in Vietnam, my home country.
- My other sister also lives in Vietnam.
Financial proof (for SDS):
- Paid GIC $10,000
- Paid first year tuition fees in full
I did NOT submit a SOP.
Do you think I have a chance?