+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there any chance of denial of my visa?

May 31, 2019
I have got my offerletter yesterday.. I want to enquire whether or not am i too late and that chances of getting visa would be good if i apply asap ?

Also i want to mention that i got 57 marks in mathematics and have 7.5 bands..will such low marks in maths cause any hinderance for visa? I have applied for mechanical engineering technician .

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I have got my offerletter yesterday.. I want to enquire whether or not am i too late and that chances of getting visa would be good if i apply asap ?

Also i want to mention that i got 57 marks in mathematics and have 7.5 bands..will such low marks in maths cause any hinderance for visa? I have applied for mechanical engineering technician .
Offer letter for what intake? September 2019? Jan 2020? September 2020?, you need to be specific. Regardless of when you apply for the visa, you will be judged the same, time does not affect anything. If you apply early, you will have time if you are rejected. Having low marks in your subject could cause the visa office doubt that you will be able to complete the program. If you justify the reasoning, then it should be OK. If maths is not a part of your program, then it will not affect your visa application in a major way.

Reactions: tarsemjassar777
May 31, 2019
Offer letter for what intake? September 2019? Jan 2020? September 2020?, you need to be specific. Regardless of when you apply for the visa, you will be judged the same, time does not affect anything. If you apply early, you will have time if you are rejected. Having low marks in your subject could cause the visa office doubt that you will be able to complete the program. If you justify the reasoning, then it should be OK. If maths is not a part of your program, then it will not affect your visa application in a major way.
I am applying for september 2019 intake..
Are those mathematics marks really low?