+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there any category for IT Professionals to get red seal certificate

tej27k

Jun 8, 2021
Hi,

Hope you are doing good. I was searching for the red sea l certificate for IT professionals but I was not able to find anything about it. I would like to know if there is any such certification because I read that it's beneficial for the PR application as well as to land a good job offer.

Any help would be appriciated.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I am not related to the IT field but from my search the following is found

CANADA'S ASSOCIATION OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) PROFEESIONALS

https://cips.ca/

In Canada, provinces and territories

• are in charge of education and training, including skilled trades apprenticeships
  • usually decide on the standards and conditions used to assess and recognize foreign credentials for certain trades
The regulatory body that governs trades in a province or territory
  • must assess your training, trade experience and skills
  • decides if you are eligible to write an exam to be certified
To get a certificate of qualification, you
  • will likely have to physically go to the specific province or territory to write the certification exam
  • may need an employer in Canada to give you training and work experience before you are allowed to write the exam
If your trade is not regulated by a province or territory (for example, airplane mechanic), it may be federally regulated. The Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials provides information on credential assessment for all regulated trades in Canada.

Contact the provincial, territorial or federal regulatory body for more information.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,

Hope you are doing good. I was searching for the red sea l certificate for IT professionals but I was not able to find anything about it. I would like to know if there is any such certification because I read that it's beneficial for the PR application as well as to land a good job offer.

Any help would be appriciated.
There's no such thing.

Red seal certifications are for trades like plumbers and electricians.