+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there any age requirement for study visa in Ontario?

Punjabi26

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Hi
My friend wants to apply for a study visa in ontario. He is 1987 born, and did M.Sc in 2009 after that a 6 months old age care course in 2019.
Can he get admission here ?

thanks

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Sure why not 33 is no age and people older apply. To get a study permit though will need a solid case why needs to come to Canada after an MSc, course will need to be relevant both to qualifications/work experience , how any course will improve prospects on returning home plus of course ability to fund fees of around 18000 cdn plus 10000 cdn per year.

OlaoluDada.

Feb 13, 2020
UAE
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nil
Hi

Greetings to all.

I want to apply for a postgraduate diploma in Canada and I've read almost all the questions and answers here. Will be 40 in April, what are my chances?

Also, do I need to present my personal account alongside my sponsor's account?

Scorpion80

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Hi

Greetings to all.

I want to apply for a postgraduate diploma in Canada and I've read almost all the questions and answers here. Will be 40 in April, what are my chances?

Also, do I need to present my personal account alongside my sponsor's account?
if you want to make a strong SOP than must applied in masters program which should be relevant and match from the past qualification, as per my experience most of the time diploma applications rejected as officers assumes that its an intention to enter in Canada . BEST OF LUCK

Reactions: Chuksfrank