+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there a recruitment agency that can help us source digital media/advertising talent in Toronto?

Samuel Almeda

Aug 5, 2021
We are a startup looking for highly skilled candidates in the digital advertising field. Our current opening includes - Google Ads Manager (1), Web Developer (1), & Web Designer (1). We have been looking for suitable candidates for a while now but could find the right ones. We want to build a long-term relationship with a good advertising recruiter, and we found this firm Adculture, which seems to be a good fit but I’ve never heard of them to be honest. Does anyone have experience with this agency? Any other suggestions to find good digital talent?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

painsadyu

Jul 7, 2021
We are a startup looking for highly skilled candidates in the digital advertising field. Our current opening includes - Google Ads Manager (1), Web Developer (1), & Web Designer (1). We have been looking for suitable candidates for a while now but could find the right ones. We want to build a long-term relationship with a good advertising recruiter, and we found this firm Adculture, which seems to be a good fit but I’ve never heard of them to be honest. Does anyone have experience with this agency? Any other suggestions to find good digital talent?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Friday Night Funkin
If I'm near, I want to join too