+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there a fair human based evaluation for Canada visas

As12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
I don’t think there is a fair and logical human made evaluation for visa applications. I think there are two possibilities that being conducted. If the applicant passes the preliminary check, like criminal, health, etc., 1) a random computer system chooses to approve or refuse an applicant, 2) a random official just looks at the profile and how the official feels determines the approval or refusal. So don’t try the judge or analyze the results of visa applications based on finance or other reasons explained by officials. Completely untrustworthy and inconsistent evaluation results.

Abdussalam Khan

Nov 13, 2022
Nowshera, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
11-08-2022
Med's Done....
15-08-2022
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2022
I don’t think there is a fair and logical human made evaluation for visa applications. I think there are two possibilities that being conducted. If the applicant passes the preliminary check, like criminal, health, etc., 1) a random computer system chooses to approve or refuse an applicant, 2) a random official just looks at the profile and how the official feels determines the approval or refusal. So don’t try the judge or analyze the results of visa applications based on finance or other reasons explained by officials. Completely untrustworthy and inconsistent evaluation results.
My study visa application was refused in 5 days after submission back in June 22 and the reason was even more crazier. They said I have permanent ties in Canada though I have no one in Canada in my family, not even on temporary residency. Doesn't seem like fair human evaluation at all.

Reactions: As12