+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is there a chance for me to appeal here ?

koolguy1010

May 20, 2009
hi friends,here's my story:i applied on mar 2007 as a fsw in guyana.received confirmation and sent in additional documents.i then get a letter saying that my application is refused because i can only get five points for my education.this is my education background by the way :
primary school 6yrs
secondary school 7yrs
government technical institute 2yrs
two year craft certificate in radio and electronics servicing

i applied under noc2242 electronics service technician
here is my points awarded
education 5 points
experience 21 points
age 10 points
official language 16points
adaptability 5 points

i really don't understand because i calculated for a two year certificate and 15 years full time education if i am correct.

another thing that seems to bother me is that they asked again for my updated transcripts n certs and i sent that on 22nd sept 2009 through chc in guyana and was advised that it would reach chc in pos the next monday which was the same day the letter was dated.is it possible that they didn't receive the documents ? oh i had until 11th october to deliver in by the way.

any help will be much appreciated here

seniors ?

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
i dont know what is the chance to appeal it

i face same case
i got 66 points lack 1 point in enhlish test

can i appeal my case and send letter to them and show them that i make appointement for ie lts exam and register date , its possiple?

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
zakout76 said:
i dont know what is the chance to appeal it

i face same case
i got 66 points lack 1 point in enhlish test

can i appeal my case and send letter to them and show them that i make appointement for ie lts exam and register date , its possiple?
You have a very rare chance...

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
You will do that if you have the IELTS in your hands, but since you don't have, it will take couple of months.

You can go ahead and ask them to re-consider or just re-apply, in case if they re-consider your old application (which I don't think you even have a 1% chance) then you are in business otherwise you just re-apply - in both cases you need a NEW IELTS test result, so you need to start practicing and prepare for the test.

Try this..

http://www.scottsenglish.com/ielts/

alok11

Oct 3, 2009
zakout76, NO you CANNOT send ielts now. it is too late. your case is CLOSED.
you need to submit a new application from scratch if you still want to emmigrate
to canada. This is why we always advise people to take ielts test and not leave their fate in
the hands of an IO.

alok11

Oct 3, 2009
what else do you expect your lawyer to say?
can you not see he is deceiving you because of his own egocentricity?
he is fighting for his pocket man, he wants your money. He may pretend he
doesn't want your money now but very soon he will not continue with your appeal until you settle him.
Be warned. The rule is simply clear. Your file is closed due to your own fault. Too late now.

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
why lie

i open cic website , i saw something claa appeal the file, if u dont have any idea pls dont reply

thanks

alok11

Oct 3, 2009
Zakout76,
Your problem is clearly your 'ignorance', you are too desperate and you are not ready to listen to people;s advice.
I remember vividly that while you were waiting for your rejection letter, you kept spamming people with same question
and people kept telling you the same answer but you would not listen. You have a long way to go man. Sort yourself out.
Even the original person that started this topic, you have clearly due to your desperation kept him silent, if i may recollect,
it was one koolguy1010 that wanted to know about his case, you snatched the topic because you are very desperate.
Even if i was a lawyer, i would be looking for peole like you to make money.
Ignorance is killing you, that'a why you think cic will re-open your file because your lawyer is the brother to canadian prime minister!
You are dreaming young man.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well said alok11.

Zakout76, I had advised you in another of your many threads to re-apply not stop chasing shadows. The Lawyers are only interested in their own pocket. Take this forum's advise, redo your IELTS test after much practice so that you can at least have better points.

Dancing around isn't moving you forward!