+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Technician Engineers -Part II at The institute of Mechanical Engineers-India is valid for WES

ashok_muniya2

May 23, 2018
My self Ashok and completed my Technician Engineers (Part II) at The institute of Mechanical Engineers (India), which is equivalent to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from State Polytechnic.
My qualification is
i) 10th
ii) Technician Engineers (Part II) - (equivalent to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering) - 3 YEARS

Is my education is valid from WES !

One additional stuff,
I have also completed "Machine Tool Maintenance" course - 2 YEARS certificate course from NTTF, is any possibilities to get CRS points with this certificates ?

Please help me with your advise, since I planing for 1 YEAR diploma course in Diploma in Computer Application in Madurai Kamaraj University. If i do this may i eligible for Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years ?

Summaries my question.
1) Is my certificate Technician Engineers (Part II) is valid and what will be the equivalence,
2) Is my Machine Tool Maintenance certificate course from NTTF is valid and what will be the equivalence
3) If I complete my another 1 year diploma certificate am I eligible for two or more certificates.. option ?

Your help in this regard will be much appreciated.

Jobin68

Sep 13, 2020
Do you get transcripts from IME
hello,
I contacted the ime and they told to sent the documents for wes evaluation along with a DD of 5200 rs(degree and diploma).I sent all documents to ime on 08-nov-2020,but i not yet any updates from ime. I called many times but they did not answer my calls.

V1211

Dec 5, 2020
Great news. What are prerequisites for IME to send the transcripts. Did you hire any agent. Please advise so that I can use the same.
Regards
Raj

V1211

Dec 5, 2020
IME=high school diploma +diploma 2 years+bachelors degree 4 years.
Hi Jobin,
So finally you got the WES Evaluation, Congratulations. Please guide me also, for the same, I passed the IME section A and Section B in Dec 2001. So what are the documents to be uploaded into WES website, during registration.

I have acquire WES Evaluation for my Polytechnic which was completed from State Polytechnic college as 2 year Secondary school Diploma.

V1211

Dec 5, 2020
HI Jobin,
It would be of a great help for me if you reply. As it is a last chance for me to get in Canada. I really appreciate this help. My email is mv7999@gmail.com.
Thanks in advance
Regards

Chetan Y Y

May 8, 2024
HI Jobin,
It would be of a great help for me if you reply. As it is a last chance for me to get in Canada. I really appreciate this help. My email is mv7999@gmail.com.
Thanks in advance
Regards
Hello friends,
can you please advice. I am planning to get IME evaluation. I got one evaluation for my diploma as "Secondary diploma 2 years".
I am planning to upgrade my evaluation. Please suggest. my email id : chetan430yy@gmail.com