+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is submitting a CSE after ITA risky? Need to add translated degree copy

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
Hi, I got AOR on 14th feb for Inland FSW. My Canadian degree certificate is in latin so i just realized now I should have included a translation. Is it OK to submit a CSE with the translated copy and also my transcripts after ITA submisssion or will it irritate any officers? I don't want to risk rejection and overlooked this as I wanted to submit in a hurry and figured if the degree is Canadian it shouldn't matter as they are more strict for foreign degrees, but why take a chance I guess

Anyone who had a latin canadian degree and DIDN'T submit translated copy?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can take a chance and submit the translated documents. Just remember that CIC can take up to 30 days to respond to a CSE.

Based on what you have said and seeing some other forum comments you may be rejected as the requirements when submitting Educational Credentials ate that they must be in English or French (to the exclusion of other languages).

I hope you get a lenient Visa processing officer.

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
twztedelegance said:
Hi, I got AOR on 14th feb for Inland FSW. My Canadian degree certificate is in latin so i just realized now I should have included a translation. Is it OK to submit a CSE with the translated copy and also my transcripts after ITA submisssion or will it irritate any officers? I don't want to risk rejection and overlooked this as I wanted to submit in a hurry and figured if the degree is Canadian it shouldn't matter as they are more strict for foreign degrees, but why take a chance I guess

Anyone who had a latin canadian degree and DIDN'T submit translated copy?
I would suggest to send them the translated copy asap .... by rule any document which is not in English should be translated (by approved agencies). So if you realized that your certificate in not in English please send them ...there is no harm in that ... and it will save you any further delay...thanks

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
Hmm alright, I have already requested a certified translated copy, will submit it via CSE along with a letter of explanation and my english transcript. Hope all will be well, need to get this over with once and for all :eek: thanks